love the way you lie

I get home that night and rush inside grinning like an idiot

I get home that night and rush inside grinning like an idiot. I decide to take a shower, and as I'm letting the steamy hot water fall on to my stiff, tight shoulders I glance down to a familiar, but so foreign tattoo. Tonight was a mistake. As much as it pains me to say it, it was. It had to be, otherwise I wouldn't be staring at her name etched into my skin. You know, Miguel is still in love with Sam, while he's with Tory...who says I can't just get every girl to like me? She's already in love with me by now for sure, so now all I gotta do is get Moon back, and I'll end up choosing between the two of them when the time comes...until then, why not have a little fun with it all.

I get ready to wash my body with actual soap when I feel a sharp stringing sensation on my shoulder blades. This chick really dug her nails that deep into my back cause she was that scared. Damn. Pretty hot if you ask me. I think I'm gonna enjoy this whole game thing. I'm not exactly...playing them both, I'm playing the situation like a game...yeah..definitely.
I blast AC/DC til my mom screams at me and quickly get myself to bed. I've got some moves to make tomorrow

I'm laying awake staring at the ceiling

I'm laying awake staring at the ceiling. This is what I get for being nice to the new girl. Everyone who I'm nice too always ends up finding something better to do...what could she even have done...with him that was even worth her time. Yeah I saw him drop her off...I hope she's ok...what if he did something to her..no she's stronger than that. Did they go vandalize someone else's dojo, or beat some kids face in, or better yet, did they rob a bank? I don't want Ash to get played by the Cobra Kai facade, but if she becomes one of them...there's not much I can do. She seemed really nice and sweet though...I like her a lot...not like that, gosh no I love Sam. But Ash is just...a different vibe from Sam, I wanna be her friend and show her how life in Reseda works. The thing is, if I move in with the Larusso's like Sam mentioned...I don't know how I'll get to do that much. With thoughts crowding my mind, I pull my headphones over my head blasting my metal music in my ears, and drift off to sleep in the cold, and empty apartment, hoping the girl next door isn't a total and complete dumbass.

 With thoughts crowding my mind, I pull my headphones over my head blasting my metal music in my ears, and drift off to sleep in the cold, and empty apartment, hoping the girl next door isn't a total and complete dumbass

I roll out of bed with a shrug. I think of my memory of the last night, and the sand that's in my sweater that I slept in from the night before. I get very little sleep, with  all the stress with Robby, and Hawk, and moving here in general...it just a lot at one time. I have school again today. But I need to fix stuff with Robby. The thoughts continue to run through my head as I get dressed and ready for another day at school, still hardly knowing anyone. I know that Demetri kid is in my biology class...and I think Aisha and I have English together. Other than that, I haven't really payed attention to anyone else. I throw on some old jeans and a light brown sweater with some boots and I head downstairs to tell my mom goodbye.

"Hey honey, there's toast and strawberry jelly on the table-"she says kissing me on top of my head as I sit down at the table in our half furnished apartment. "- I got you some orange juice that's has ice in it, just how you like it. Oh and your vitamins are on your plate." She finishes smiling.

"Thanks mom, so uhm...I found this karate dojo, that seems really fun. This girl who goes to my school, uh she joined it and she's a total bad- she's really cool." I say attempting to sound non-chalant about it, while shoving toast and scarfing down orange juice.

"I've heard some thing at the hospital about karate and some of the results from it..I'll have to think on it. Let's put a pin in this ok, right now I've gotta go, but I'll be back around supper time. Have fun at school today sweetie! Oh! And don't forget your dad will be coming home in 2 weeks for the weekend!" She says while grabbing her stuff and walking out the door quickly.

I definitely need a job, cause Cobra Kai is all I've got right now. I've gotta talk to Aisha at school today.

As I'm getting ready to put my dishes in the sink there's a knock on the door. Mom must have forgot her keys.

"Hang on I'm coming!"I yell running around the kitchen table

I open the door and I'm faced with someone who definitely isn't my mother.

"Robby! Hey I was just needing to talk to yo-"

"If you wanna hang out with those dirty, deceitful, lying cobras you go right ahead. But you can say goodbye to any support you get from me." He says sharply

"Dude, I'm brand new here. I don't even know the furthest thing from karate, or about this stupid dojo feud. Wait, how even did you know I was- that's not the point. I'm sorry ok, but who I hang out with shouldn't be any of your concern considering I've known you for less than 24 hours. In fact, I actually came to apologize to you about ditching you. My phone was left in the car with no cell signal, and that all my fault and I'm sorry. Now you can either acelt my apology, because I really want to get to know you, or you can go and be a petty little boy who cries over a dumbass dojo feud. Your choice." I say, not having the patience to get into a fight at 6:30 in the morning.

I see him clench his jaw, and relax his stance a bit.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come across so strong...you just don't know them Ash. They're bad news ok..I can't stress that to you enough.."  he says completely ignoring my apology.

"It's fine, Robby. Listen I've got to go ok someone's picking me for school." I say locking the door behind me.

"You know he just gonna play you." He says in the chillest tone, like he's trying on purpose to get a reaction out of me.

I spin around and look at him dead in the eye,

"Well then good for me that I'm not interested in playing a game. You do know I can just hang out with someone and not fu- whatever Robby. I'll see you later." I say shaking my head. I definitely need to ride this morning to blow off some steam.

I check my phone and see it's time for Hawk to meet me to ride to school but...he's no where to be seen. In fact, it's 15 minutes past when he was supposed to be here.

After 3 phone calls, 2 voice mails, and 5 texts. Nothing.

I slam my helmet on my head, and take off full speed.

maybe Robby was right.

A/N: oohhhh she's not playing games. i was gonna wait and post this chapter once I got the next one finished but uh...that may be a while so here's this, in all honesty I hated this chapter so much, but it had to be made🤷‍♀️ soooo, opinions on the story so far? I ask that way too much,my apologies. Anywayssss xolo, jacob, and tanner stans really got the best v-day presents all on their ig''s....were they trying to make us all end up in the hospital w respiratory problems?

(also my Flip Your Script merch came in...and I love it. Also I now have pictures of Jacob on my
wall- )