Epilogue: Only the Beginning

Takato slowly wakes up from his slumber and looks around his surroundings and took notice he was in a hospital bed as well as a bunch of get well Gifts from all his friends and classmates. He smiles a bit and sighs and was about to get up when he felt something holding him down. He smiles again as he already knows who this was by scent, as the camera zooms out as Akane is seen besides Takato hugging and cuddling close to him.

He gently pets Akane, who smiles a bit before looking up at Takato and smiles.

Akane: *gentle soft loving tone* "Good Morning Takato.."

Takato: "Heh.. Morning Akane." *Takato and Akane look at each other for a moment before kissing each other lovingly before Takato gets up* "How long I've been out?"

Akane: "*sits up* "About... 3 days.."

Takato: "3 days...huh?" *looks up and chuckles a bit* "Look like I got a lot of catching up to do..."

Akane: "Yeah.." *The two shared their moment together until the sounds of footsteps could be heard outside, Akane jumps off the bed as the door opens and Izuku is seen opening the door*

Izuku: *smiles to see Takato awake* "Takato!" *turns his head behind him* "EVERYONE HE'S AWAKE!!" *Izuku walk into the door as the rest of Class 1-A (Except for Bakug) rush into the room*

Takato: *smiles and simply waves* "Heh..hey guys, how's it b-" *is tackled hugging by a small blur* "W-wah.." *Takato looks down and calms down smiling to see Junior hugging the teen close as he sobs in his arms* "Hey Junior..."

Junior: *looks up crying* "Papa, you're awake." *Three dots formed above Takato as silenced filled the air*

Takato: *breaks the silence*

Kirishima and Mina: *awkward tone* "Yeah... Uh..."

Akane, Ochako, Izuku, and Todoroki: "Mina and Kirishima basically gave Junior the idea of call you his Papa.."

Mina and Kirishima: "TRAITORS!!!!"

Takato: "Is that so?"

Junior: "Papa.." *Takato looks down at Junior* "I'm sorry.." *begins to tear up again* "I- I never me-" *Takato gently wipes away the boy's tears*

Takato: "It's alright kid.. I'm not mad.." *gently hugs his Junior and rubs his back* "I'm just glad you and everyone is safe."

Junior hugs back the black hair Teen which causes everyone else in the room to be blinded by pure innocence.

Akane: "I'm just glad you're awake!"

Ochako: "Yeah me too!"

Iida: "I think it's unanimous!!!!" *Everyone else (Except for Takato *all nodding in agreement*

Takato: "Heh.." *looks down* "Guys...I just want to say...thank you...for everything..."

Momo: "Huh what do you mean?"

Takato: *genuine tone as memories of the days Class 1-A fill his head* "I mean...literally everything... for giving me the strength to fight...and being with my friends... I couldn't have been here without all of you..So seriously thanks.." *Takato felt a hand touch his shoulder, which causes him to look up to see Izuku, who smiling a bit*

Izuku: "Hey.... what are friends for right?" *Takato smiles at his Best friend and the two bro fist each other before Takato looks out and notices his Foster Father standing nearby the doorway glancing over to him smiling*