Lost Boy

Bell Cranel, a cheerful boy until the love of his life, Ais Wallenstein died. She died by the hands of that dragon! She had confessed her love to Bell before she had died in front of him, leaving a feeling of emptiness inside him.

Flashback
All of Orario was in chaos, they had received news that Rakia had been attacked by the One Eyed Black Dragon, there was only a matter of time before it passed by Orario

"Everyone! We are adventurers!" A small blond yelled out, "we are all citizens of Orario! Let's all work together to protect our home!"

This was Finn Deimne, the Captain of the Loki familia and currently the best strategist. He's also a high level 6.

Everyone cheered, Finn's speeches always gave them the courage to go into the battle field.

"Finn, we have arrived" a large Boaz said

This was Ottar, the captain of the Freya Familia and the peak of Orario's adventurers. Currently the only level 7 in the world.

"Where is the last Familia?" Finn asked

"Sorry Finn! We're here!" A boy said

This was Bell Cranel, the captain of the Hestia Familia, they had risen up the ranks and became one of the strongest Familia's along with the Freya and Loki Familia. Bell is currently a level 5.

And this was the 3 greatest Familia in Orario, they will either save Orario or die trying.

Current Time
It had been a month since the One Eyed Black Dragon attacked. There was a boy that was sitting in his room, staring at a sword emotionlessly. The sword belonged to Ais Wallenstein, the girl that changed his life.

"Why, why did it end like this?" Bell asked himself, "everything went according to plan, so why did she die?" Bell kept on looking at the sword as he remembered the training sessions with her. Before she left she had confessed to Bell, he was too shocked to reply back.

Another Flashback
"Bell" Ais said, "don't cry"

"No, Ais you need to stay! There so much I wanted to know about you!" Bell said as he held her in her arms, "please!"

"I'm sorry Bell, your crying because of me" Ais said as she brought her hand to his face, "I love you Bell, I wish we could have spent more time"

"Ais, please...don't leave me" Bell said as tears started to fall. The hand on his face had fallen, Ais Wallenstein had died.

Current Time
Bell shed a few tears after remembering what Ais said before she died.

"I guess I'll go to the dungeon?" Bell thought as he got up to change into his armor, his armor was still fairly the same but he switched to using a sword. This was so that he can use her sword.

Bell grabbed Ais's sword and headed off to the dungeon. He passed by the first few floors before he ended up in floor 5.

"This was where it all happened" Bell said as he touched the walls, "this was when I saw her"

"Where my love for her started" Bell thought as he continued to look at the walls, he remembered how she had saved him when he was about to die and just like those fairytales he fell in love with his savior.

"Bell" a voice called out

Bell turned around and saw Ottar, "hello Ottar" Bell said with a sour smile

"Sorry for your loss" Ottar said with a slightly worried expression, "my lady would like to talk to you, do you have time?"

"Sure" Bell replied, "lead the way"

The two went all the way to Freya's room in Babel Tower.

"Lady Freya, I have brought him" Ottar said as he entered the room

"Thank you Ottar, please stay here when I talk to Bell, you might want to hear it too" Freya said as she went up to Bell, "first I would like to start by saying sorry for your loss"

"Thank you lady Freya" Bell said, "is there anything else?"

"Yes, please put your hand in this magic orb" Freya asked, Bell hesitantly put his hand on on the orb and wind started to fill the room.

"Bell" a voice said from behind Bell, he turned around and saw her

"Ais" Bell said before running to her, only to go right through her

"Bell, she can only hear and see us" Freya said as she stared at the 2.

"Ais, I'm sorry" Bell said as he got closer to her, "I'm really sorry" he looked at the floor expecting Ais to yell at him

Wind formed across his face, it felt as if the wind was telling him to look up

"It's okay Bell" Ais said with a smile, "I should say sorry for putting all of this on you"

"Ais" Bell said as he looked at her, the wind around him was warm, it was like she was there actually holding him

"It's okay Bell, when I died I didn't have time to say this" Ais said as she continued to look at Bell, "I'll be waiting for you, we'll reincarnate together and we can make our own story"

"Yes Ais, I'll definitely come back to you" Bell said as tears started to form, "so please wait for me"

"Bell, live your life to the fullest, that means falling in love again" Ais said, "I must go now Bell, I'll be waiting for you"

And with that Ais disappeared

"Thank you Lady Freya" Bell said

"It's not a problem Bell" Freya said, "although I have one request"

"What is it?" Bell asked

"Can you be my lover?" Freya said, "I know that I might be immortal but that's not the point"

Bell just looked at her confused

"I have been interested in you Bell, so can you be my lover in this life?" Freya asked

"Sure Freya, I would love that" Bell said, "I'll definitely live this life and do the best I can, so when I meet her again she can be proud of me"

AN: okay first off I feel like I did this weirdly. So to sum it up, Ais died and is waiting for Bell, Freya loves Bell and asked Bell to be his lover until he dies and reunites with Ais. Now now I hope this matches, this is just a Bell x Freya? But if you want I can finish this up and eventually have him reincarnate and end up with Ais. Honestly I feel like I made this seem to much like a Bell x Ais, I should have changed up some of the plot but I already wrote it. I might end up remaking this