✾2✾

The princes' opened the door to their 'base', which was just a spare room in their castle's decorated by them - with help from the castle staff of course.

"Firstly I would like to welcome you all to this year's party and that I am your host for the rest of your guy's stay"

Hongjoong stated enthusiastically to his friends, walking in front of them towards a little podium made for them by one of the castle carpenter's. While the rest was sitting on the couch, chairs, and some even on the floor, which was covered by the carpet and a few cushions that was scattered around, facing the leader-like prince.

"So what are we going to do first?"

San asked expectantly looking at his hyung with curiosity in his eyes, earning a pinch on the cheek by Wooyoung since he found it adorable.

"Well, I thought we should have a name for our group, just like the Musketeers mother read to me one night"

Hongjoong waited patiently for the other princes response about his proposal, silently wishing that they would agree.

" Why not, I say let's do it. I mean its better than just calling us by our names."

"True, unlike what our parents call us 'kids'"

Mingi and Jongho spoke, while the others just nodded their head's in acceptance.

"Okay then its settled we'll create a group name"Seonghwa said as he looked at Hongjoong waiting for his next orders.

"Great! So I was wondering that we could include the number eight since we're eight princes' and best friends."

"Hey hyung we should add the fact that we are teenagers, So let's not create a name for babies"

Adding in Yunho's suggestion, Hongjong and the princes started racking their brain to come up with a name that will fit them nicely, not long after a name came into Hongjoong's mind.

"What about 'Ateez'?"

"Sound's nice, but what does it mean though?"Yeosang questioned his hyung, pondering on what kind of meaning the name could hold.

"Well when you pronouce the name you can almost hear the word 'eight' at the beginning, and then the 'tee' can stand for 'teenager' just like what Yunho said"

Letting that thought sink in the rest of the princes' mind, they all agreed to the name. The thought of not getting called 'kids' was nice, instead they were getting called as a group, something that can represent them, something that can mean that they're best friends, something like the name Ateez.

"Ok from now on, we my friends are now known as Ateez!"

Exclaiming their new name happily, Wooyoung and the rest we're now waiting for Hongjoong's plan on how they we're going to spend the rest of the day before tonight's sleepover.

"Right, so i have prepared for us a day out on the snow. We can make snowmen or just play on the snow and then we can get our skates and go ice skating on the frozen lake outside"

Satisfied with the plan the boys agreed and got ready to leave outside, but they first wore more warm clothing just extra jackets, gloves, and some even wore cloaks so that they're heads won't be too cold. With everyone all bundled up with temporary warmth from their clothes, they all went outside - screaming and squealing as their bodies were met with the cold air and snow the end of the year had to offered.

"This has to be the best end of the year party ever!"Yelled out of happiness, Jongho started rolling on the snow covered ground.

"You always say that to every party you go to"

Yeosang stated as he too joined the youngest prince on the ground and started making snow angels, as the youngest just giggled at his hyung's words, thinking how adorable his hyung would get everytime he would state the obvious.

"San help me create the biggest snowman in history!"

"Coming!"

San answered as he ran toward's Wooyoung to create his desired snowman.

"Can we join you guys?" Yunho and Mingi asked the WooSan duo, agreeing almost immediately, getting the idea that with their height they can reach the upper build of their soon-to-be frosty friend.

Meanwhile over at the sidelines we have the two eldest princes, Seonghwa looking at Hongjoong quizically and wondered on why the brunette prince wasn't with the other's, considering the fact that he was the one who came up with the idea of going outside. It would only be fitting that he too played in the snow, just like the rest of them. Getting ready to ask, he got beaten to it by the prince himself.

"You go ahead, I suddenly loss the mood in playing with the snow. And besides no one will look after the younger ones, our parents are inside so..."

"Are you sure? Come on Joongie you're the one that planned this, plus it'll take a few more years until its your turn to host again"

Pleading with his puppy eyes and a pout on his lips, Seonghwa was insistent on getting Hongjoong to play in the cloud-like covered ground.

"Hmm, I guess i could play for a few minutes" With that the prince sprinted towards their group, while Seonghwa stayed a bit longer to see how Hongjoong looked with the others. His hair covered in a thin layer of snow that was thrown at him by Jongho, his eyes that would squint just a bit when he would smile or laugh.

Getting snapped out his daze by Prince Hongjoong himself, telling him that he has a plan up his sleeve.

"Okay, that's the base part of the snowman done. Now for the middle part"

As San and the other three were proud of their first giant snow ball, they went straight back into molding pieces of snow together to create a second piece. But little did they know, was what Hongjoong was planning to do with their first ball of snow.