EPILOGUE .

Two years later

        Zayyan Hussain Malik's POV:

             The sun peeked through the curtains of my room, making my eyes blind at its brightness, I slightly opened my eyes and sat up. Taking off the quilt from my body and then I stood up.

I directly marched towards the washroom, and after freshing up for almost ten minutes I came out, loosely hanging the bathrobe on my waist.
Choosing one of my black t-shirt from the wardrobe I paired it up with  track pant ,and  I then  dried my hair.

My attention turned towards the big crib placed beside the bed and big smile broke on my lips, and I then immediately moved towards it, when my baby started crying.

" Hanna please stop crying my baby,
Mama will shout me" I said making a sad face and she raised her hands to direct me to take her my arms.
" Sleep baby, mama will be angry"
I said kneeling beside the crib.
And I should have firstly known that she is a stubborn cat like her mother.

But whatever she has all the features of me, her nose, eyes.
I smiled at her and she frowned.
I shook my head and made a place for myself in the crib and then i sat,
It is actually a big crib so that's the luck because I can easily fit in it.

Her lips broke into a big smile and then she immediately put her head on my chest, " jaana please sleep, your mama will kill me" I said patting her head and she giggled.
Hanna loves me more then madiya and I didn't even knew madiya will be  a strict mother.

I kissed her cheeks and my baby raised her head up to me, her eyes Twinkling. And  I chuckled at her.
Mother like daughter. Both are a attention seekers.
Sometimes I feel bad for madiya because I think I am not giving her so much attention that she deserves.

But then again I know madiya, she has become my strong pillar,
These two years, it has become like hell, but after madiya delivered, I was able to come out of all.
Thinking of all this, how can I forget?
Aameen got married to Sarah forcefully few weeks back, as far as we know he loves her. He is not the Aameen that we knew years back, he is changed, as we know he had a deal with her father and now they only had a nikkah the reception is not done yet.
Sometimes He stills behaves like a child with madiya. But then again he is changed.
And when it comes to Hanna he won't leave anyone.

We will get to see his normal side only around Hanna, I shook my head to clear everything and glanced down at my baby who was staring at me back.
" Da..da" she said in her baby voice and I smiled kissing her forehead.

" Sleep my princess, otherwise my queen will kick me out of the room" I said and heard her giggling.
My attention turned towards the sound of the door opening," what the hell is this?" Yelled none other than madiya, "get up right now from the crib zayyan" she shouted again coming closer to the crib.

" Jaana listen, calm down, Hanna will cry" I pleaded hoping she would stop.
Hanna eyes started to tear up and I immediately kissed her cheeks.
I stood up from the crib and took Hanna in my arms.

" Yaar jaana please stop, I am sorry" I said taking madiya's hand and kissed it, a blush made its way towards her lips and I smiled, it's now been three years to our wedding but this wome. Still shy around me.

" I am sorry" she said making a puppy dog face and took Hanna in her arms.
" Okay take care jaan, I'll be right back in ten minutes okay?" I said and she nodded.

After typing around on the laptop to almost half hour later I marched towards my room, " clean the study room " I said to one the worker and she nodded her head.
I slightly pushed the door of my room open and went in, turning here and there to notice madiya who wasn't there.