Warm showers - Xiao

"Ugh when will he be home" You groaned stretching your arms out. You were currently Sitting on you and Xiaos shared bed. He had to go out to do his normal daily activities. Leaving you at home to do absolute nothing. He doesn't usually get home till 8:00 so you had a while till then.

Your POV.
I started to get hungry, so i thought i should make myself some dinner since xiao wouldn't be home till later. I got off the bed lazily Feeling my feet touch the cold floor. I had been underneath the blankets for so long i didn't realize how cold it got. I made my way to the fridge finding only some leftovers. "I guess i can just heat these up" I thought, Beginning to heat up my leftover noodles.

     After a while, I had ate and i was just sitting on the couch scrolling through my phone. " I should shower before he gets home" I said to myself getting up and walking to the bathroom.

Authors POV

You started the shower waiting for it to warm up. In the mean time you went through xiaos wardrobe finding yourself a gray hoodie. You didn't usually wear pants around the house cause it was usually comfortable that way. Xiao never seemed to actually mind it. You went back into the bathroom stripping from your dirty clothes, and throwing them somewhere in the room. You slowly stepped into the shower feelings the warm water go down your skin. Showers always took you to absolute paradise. They were always so relaxing to you. You had been to emerged in your own thoughts not hearing the door open.

Xiao had gotten home earlier than usual and decided to join you in the shower. He had began to strip putting his clothes on yours. You felt someone's presence before you felt his arms make themselves around your waist. You opened one eye moving your head seeing him. "Your home early" You smiled leaning onto
him. " I figured i'd come spend time with you i knew you missed me" he spoke into your ear kissing it lovingly. "Is that so?" You spoke softly. Xiao could be cold but sometimes he could be very clingy Like he is now. But he never failed to make butterfly's fill your stomach.

"Y/N" he spoke pulling you out of your thoughts. You just hummed in response feeling his hands run across your body. You turned around looking him in his beautiful eyes. You moved your hand up to his hair stroking it slowly. "You left me alone all day i missed you more than ever" You kissed his cheek Smiling. He leaned down kissing you softly and innocently. But that didn't last before the kiss got very rough and heated. Your hands were tangled into his hair pulling it slightly making him groan into the kiss. Your tongues fighting with eachother the heat rising slowly. Things escalated a lot faster than you expected.

He pulled away putting his forehead onto yours. Giving you both a chance to breathe. "Can i, I-i mean do you want to?" He asked giving you his full attention. He always was so caring when it came to sex. He was to afraid to hurt you and you knew that. But you didn't mind it at all you absolutely adored it. "Please" you begged placing your arms around his neck. Your lips brushing on his slightly. He finally pushed his lips onto yours roughly. His hands tapping on the back of your thighs you understood what he wanted so you jumped up. Wrapping your legs around his waist. He backed you up against the wall while his lips against yours.

You felt his member teasing your entrance. "Xiao p- please stop teasing" You spoke clinging onto him tightly. "Of course my love" He spoke into your lips. His head fell to your neck leaving love bits and hickeys. Your moans got louder as he digressed. Xiao lifted you up putting his tip into you before sliding in slowly.  You breathed in through your teeth feeling his member fill in your walls. "S-Shit" he breathed into your ear, His grunts and moans never failed to make you even more wet then before . He waited a second letting you adjust to his size. Before he slowly began rocking back in forth picking up his pace.

"Fuck just like that"  You moaned throwing your head back. The room was filled with steam, your moans and the water hitting against both of your body's. You were sent into euphoria The feeling of xiao stretching your walls, filling you up with his length was too much for you. His skin on your skin made you see stars. He was the perfect man for you there was no doubting that.

"Xiao i'm almost there f-faster."
After than he began picking up his pace. The knot in your stomach got tighter as time progressed. Before you knew it you came all over his member. Almost screaming his name in Ecstasy.

But, he didn't stop there.. He kept going trying to chase his own high.

"I'm coming baby hold on" He spoke right before filling you up. You had been on the pill so you weren't worried. He lifted his head up kissing your tired form. " You did so well a baby"

You smiled at him lovingly, " Let's get you cleaned okay then we can watch a movie how about that?" He said slowly pulling out. You Hissed slightly at the emptiness. "S-Sure if i don't pass out." Xiao chuckled putting your down holding you stable. Before taking care of you the rest of the night.