what do i name this

in class

in class

due to me having a big urge to finally get my ass up to study, i wrote down key points of today's class.

i clicked my tongue when i saw a mistake that i accidentally wrote, but then i felt a tap on my shoulder.

"sorry, i dropped my pen. can u please get it? it's right beside your foot.." my seatmate, bokuto-san, favoured.

"ah, okay— here" i gave back her pen but then i noticed something on it.

'oh?'

"—is this orianna from league of legends?" i asked as i noticed a sticker on her pen.

this caught me off guard 'cause i definitely saw her eyes sparkle a bit, "y, you play this game?" she asked, but because of her excitement, was a little bit too loud.

"ye—"

"HEY. YOU TWO THERE. EYES UP FRONT. NO TALKING IN MY CLASS." my teacher scolded.

i sighed to tell her that we can talk after class instead but u could tell she was definitely sad, like, a little too sad.

'is she sulking?'

i chuckled, "we can talk after class, okay bokuto-san?" which immediately made her happy again.

'what a cute person'

she thanked me for getting her pen and looked back on her notebook. i could do the same, but a blonde haired kid just had to laugh at me because i got scolded at.

'this fucking bitch..'

i sneakily gave him a middle finger as i looked back up front to listen to class.

the bell finally rang, and not even minutes later, chiyo and atsumu are already at the door waiting for me.

'oh right.'

"hey, bokuto-san?"

"hm?"

"wanna have lunch with us?"

"w, wait really?!" she asked happily.

"sure, come with me" i gave her a smile and waited until she got her lunch box in her hands.

"bokuto-san will be joining with us today" i informed my 2 classmates.

"hey there" atsumu greeted.