Childe (Tartaglia/Ajax) x male reader

Game: Genshin Impact

Type: friends in need

Plot: Childe used foul legacy to defeat all the ruin guards. You, Aether, and Paimon found him before Teucer did.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

"Flashback sentence"

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

(Y/n), Aether and Paimon found Childe hidden in a side room, while Teucer is in the main room trying to find Childe. After the whole talk back and forth about family and promises. Childe gave Aether an action figure.

"Go in peace." Aether said "Alright." Aether and Paimon left the room. Meanwhile, (Y/n) stared at them thinking about his own family. He finally said, "...I'll help you out." (Y/n) looked at the three outside, and dragged Childe towards the exit.

Hiding behind the Ruin Guards the two successfully escaped the place. "(Y/n) Why are you helping me?" Childe asked. (Y/n) smiled faintly at the sky, but didn't answer the question.

Childe suddenly started to cough violently, covering his mouth, (Y/n) knelt beside him and patted his back. "Thank you..." Out of nowhere (Y/n) pulled out a bottle. "Eat this, it'll help."

Childe hesitated since he didn't know what was in the pill, (Y/n) saw this, and explained. "It's more like candy, it'll distract your body from the pain, although it's not going to last too long, it still helps."

After talking (Y/n) popped one into his mouth to show it was harmless. Childe also ate one, it was sweet so definitely candy. but after a few seconds, he became very sleepy, realizing there was something wrong he looked at (Y/n).

"W-what... d-did you do..." Childe said before falling asleep. (Y/n) spat out the fake candy he ate... it was a marble, and since Childe was tired he didn't realize it. (Y/n) the bride carries the asleep male and starts walking.

Since (Y/n) sometimes has a hard time sleeping, so he uses a sleeping pill coated with sugar.

Childe woke up in (Y/n)'s arms, for some reason he felt comfortable and safe.

But remembering what the male did to him he pushed (Y/n) back. Both ended up falling on the floor. "What did you do to me, and why aren't you also asleep?" Childe claimed, getting into a battle stance.

(Y/n) sighed. "You looked tired, and had bags under your eyes... so I thought you need a nap."

"I didn't mean anything bad, I just wanted you to be a bit healthier or at least get some sleep..." (Y/n) looked down at his lap, "How did you know? I used makeup to cover it up." Childe asked arms by his side.

(Y/n) blushed at what he was going to answer "I-I noticed these things, b-because I was looking at your face and noticed the difference?"

"Why were you looking at my face?" Childe talked back, realizing (Y/n) wasn't dangerous, and didn't do anything to him while he was asleep. He's not going to admit it but he did feel a little better after the nap.

"B-because I like you..." (Y/n) whispered face getting hotter by the second.

Childe who was taken aback by the answer walked towards the male who was still sitting on the ground, "What... did you say?" (Y/n) gathered up all his courage and shouted, "I like you!"

"Why do you like me?" Childe sat next to (Y/n).

"You're different from everyone else. You push yourself every second you can, you love challenges the way your face lit up every time you see one. You're unpredictable, usually, I can read people like a book but it's not the same with you. I never know what you're up to, and it brings me happiness for some reason..."

(Y/n) keep ranting about how good Childe is, and he's getting more excited by the minute, to the point of fanboying. Childe felt amazing, it's awesome to have a fan. To be someone's idol. It was different from Teucer's admiration.

"I like you."

Remembering that sentence Childe grabbed (Y/n)'s shirt and kissed him. (Y/n) who was not processing anything just sat here staring into Childe's mesmerizing blue eyes. His eyes gradually went wide.

Pulling away after a second Childe smiled at (Y/n)'s face, it was blood red. "Aww~ your so cute~ (Y/n)-Kun.''

(Y/n) shook his head, to get rid of his dirty thoughts "S-stop it! Weren't you mad at me moments ago?" (Y/n) looked at Childe who replied, "Since you were worried for me and because of your cute confession, I'm not angry anymore." Childe smiled at you.

"L-lets go to the pharmacy, you're still injured after all." (Y/n) stood up and handed out a hand for Childe, eyes casting away and a hand over his face to hide his blush. Childe cupped both sides of (Y/n)'s face and kissed his nose. "You're too cute~"

"N-no you are, you looked so peaceful and cute while sleeping." (Y/n) whispered the last part and looked away from Childe "We need to get you to the pharmacy you're still injured."

(Y/n) moved Child's hand away from his face, he turned around and started walking. "Hey! Wait up, didn't you say I was injured?" (Y/n) looked back at Childe and tilted his head, "That means my injuries might get worse if I walk. So~..."

(Y/n) signed, walked up the Childe, and carried him, again. "Ahh!" Childe who did expect him to do it, yelled. (Y/n) started walking looking at the road in front of him. Childe started to feel the soothing feeling again, snuggled up to (Y/n), and closed his eyes.

(Y/n), who thought Childe was asleep, brought the ladder's head up and kissed his forehead. "Have a good dream." Childe didn't want to ruin the sweet moment and fell asleep in the embrace of his new lover.

End