#4: be the seducer not the seduced

PICTURE: TYLER HILL

"How many guys have you kissed?" Luke asked, twisting his spoon around effortlessly.

I choked on my juice pop and just stared at him with wide eyes. It was lunchtime, and Luke was badgering me with questions as per usual. Unfortunately Ashton, Katherine and Calum all had meetings so that meant I had to fend for myself.

"That's none of your business." I muttered, stabbing the mac n' cheese and not so subtlety pretending it was Luke's neck.

"Well, as your Bad Ass Coach, I think I need to know how bad it is." Luke gave me a knowing look. "I can't help if I don't know your experience."

"This is way too weird." I held my hands up in defence. "First of all, I never agreed to you teaching me how to be a 'bad ass' and second of all... don't ever call yourself my Bad Ass Coach." I stifled a laugh at the offended look that crossed Luke's face.

"Well, believe it or not, I find it rather hot corrupting the good girl." Luke smirked, his eyes finding mine in a heated moment.

"Your lame one liners don't work on me." I said, averting my eyes and leaning back in my chair as if distance would subside the burning feeling in my veins.

"Never answered my question, Starke." He pointed out with a cocked eyebrow.

"Never intend to." I replied, my tone equally as sarcastic. I expected some smart-ass comment in return but when I looked over at Luke he merely clapped slowly.

"You're finally using sarcasm. I'm proud." He said dramatically, covering his heart. "There is hope for you yet."

"I'm so thankful that Luke Hemmings has seen the potential in my bad girl ways." I muttered under my breath but Luke merely shot me an amused smirk.

We fell into a comfortable silence, and I was glad Luke didn't continue to pester me about my past experiences. I wasn't a bloody nun, although most assumed so. At this school everyone knew everyone's business. Luke probably thought I had never kissed a guy because he hadn't heard about it through the gossip channel.

"So, what does Katherine think about you helping me out?" Luke asked, biting on his lip piercing absently.

My eyebrows rose in surprise. "She thinks I'm an idiot and that I'm never going to be able to change you."

"She's got quite a preconceived impression of me, doesn't she?" Luke smirked, but I can't help but wondering if I was imagining the disappointment in his eyes.

I felt way too weird talking about what my best friend thinks so I threw myself under the bus in order to avoid continuing this line of questioning.

"I've kissed guys before." I blurted out, before silently cursing myself.