Rainy nights - diluc

The sound of rain drops hit your window of your living room. As the warmth of him surrounds you. Your legs around his waist and your small arms around his neck. The warmth of the fire hitting your skin along with his. This moment is all you every wanted you couldn't ask for more.

You began getting uncomfortable so you moved trying to find a better position. His large hands grabbed your waist halting your movement. "Y/n don't do that" He said almost in a groaning manner. You didn't realize what was going on until you felt his clothed member on the inside of your thigh. "I-i'm sorry i didn't-"

"shh y/n it's okay but i'm gonna need you to fix it" He said his voice dropping. You gulped seeing his eyes get dark fast. You moved closer to him slowly rocking your hips. His head leaning back groaning lowly. You pulled his chin to make him look at. Before connecting your lips together. Your lips touched lighting a fire inside of your stomach. He ran his tongue on your bottom lip asking for entrance. Which you happily accept. You continued making out for a good while. Before he pulled away making his way to your neck. You tilted your head giving him room to do his magic.
( which was Very magical indeed 🤰)

You ran your fingers through his hair, Pulling on it slightly. Diluc left as trail of marks up your neck. He loved marking you, showing everyone who you belonged too. You were his and he was yours.

Diluc stood up with your legs still wrapped around his waist. It was very dark due to the rainy weather the only thing that gave off light was the warm fire he has lit. Diluc walked to your shared bedroom laying you down softly. Usually Diluc would be rougher than this but he was taking his time with you. He wanted to show you he loved you. He wanted you to feel every inch of him and you wanted to do the same.

The rainy afternoon sky glowed on your skin. Diluc had no words for how beautiful you looked. He wanted to show you rather than put it into words.

Diluc kissed you one last time before getting up and sliding his shirt off. Discarding it somewhere in the room along with the rest of his clothes. He came down over you kissing up your stomach while pulling your shirt over your head. You weren't going anywhere today so you just wore one of his shirts and some underwear. Which made it easier for him. His lips made their way back to your lips. Pulling you into a passionate kiss. His hands roamed every inch of your skin. His touch lit something inside your body you never could explain.

Diluc went down to your heat, you opened your legs giving his just enough room. Diluc looked you in the eyes. Grabbing the hem of your underwear with his teeth pulling them
down seductively. That was only enough to make you cum then and there.

You felt his warm breath against your heat making you ache for more. "P-please don't tease" You begged not wanting to waste time. He only hummed against you, Before his tongue began working against you. You couldn't process anything all that came out of you was low moans along with his name. Your hands were tangled into his bright red hair. Your back arched wanted more.

Before you realized you had came, He pulled up coming back to your lips. pulling you into a sloppy yet hot kiss. You felt his member brush against your heat making it impossible to stay patient. "f-fuck diluc please" you breathed into his ear. "Please what my love?" this man was being a very big tease and you knew exactly what he wanted you to say. "fuck me" you whispered into his ear. And just like that he had slowly pushed himself into you. Filling your once empty walls with his member. He hissed placing his head into your neck giving you a moment to adjust.

Once you signaled him to move he didn't waste a second. He rocked his hips backing in forth in a perfect pace. Letting you feel every inch of him. His groans were music to your ears. The room was filled with heavy breathing and your mixed moans. Diluc picked up the pace chasing his high along with yours. Your back arched again pushing your body's more together. Your arms found the sheets pulling on them till your knuckles almost turned white. "Shit right there" Your groaned your lips finding his again.

"Your so tight" He groaned putting his forehead onto yours. "I'm close baby" You said as your hands found his hair yet again. Diluc picked up his pace quickly. He leaned up grabbing your waist to keep himself steady. Your moans gradually got louder as his pace sped up.

Not long after your both reached your highs. He gave you a lovingly kiss before pulling out slowly. Laying next to your tired frame pulling you against him. "You did so well" diluc spoke breaking the silence. You smuggled up into his chest feeling his warmth. "I love you" you whispered loud enough for him to hear you.

"I love you more y/n"

( I hope you enjoyed this it was kinda rush so i'm very sorryyy for any errors!! <333 )