☠︎︎19

"GET OUT JUNKYU!! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!!" Jisung yelled as he took out his loaded gun from his back.

"Oi Park Jisung~" Jisung turned around and saw his enemy, Junkyu."Looking for me?" Jisung glared at him and he scoffed.

"What with your face? Smile a little hm? Smile~" Junkyu mocked but Jisung gave him a poker face.

"Aish what do you want?" Jisung scoffed."The stuffs" Junkyu tilted his head as he leaned back to his leather seat.

"Hmm what stuff? As far as I know, I only have drugs and your wife" Jisung's breath hitched.

"How do you know my wife?! DON'T FUCKING DARE GOING NEAR HER" Junkyu laughed loudly and took out a tablet.

He showed the screen to Jisung.They saw a live video of Seora with Jungwoo in their kitchen.

"Oh~ she's cheating behind you?" Jisung pointed his gun at him."Shut the fuck up and give me the stuffs" he gritted his teeth.

"Okay.I'll give you the 'stuffs' but I'll take your wife as the 'payment'.Listen Jisung, once you pull the trigger, your wife will die too" Jisung rolled his eyes and Junkyu chuckled in victory.

-----

"YAH YOU HAVE TO SHAPE IT CIRCLE!! NOT DINOSAURS!!" Seora scolded Jungwoo who was shaping the cookie dough into weird shapes.

"BUT I WANT IT TO BE DINOSAURS!!" Jungwoo whined and Seora sighed."FINE FINE!!" he giggled happily and helped Seora to bake them when he got a call.

"YES TAEYONG HYUNG!!" he smiled widely.In a second, he frowned and looked at Seora.

"O-Okay" he kept his phone and looked at his watch."S-SEORA!" he bursted out and she flinched.

"Don't shout!! What is it?" He blinked nervously."U-Uh M-Miya said s-she wants to meet you now!!!" Seora tilted her head.

"Why?! What happened?!" Jungwoo's eyes shivered and blurted out."S-SHE IS SICK!! S-SHE NEEDS YOU THERE T-TO HELP HER!!" Seora widened her eyes.

"OMG LET'S GO NOW!!"

Jungwoo drifted off to another route when he saw a black car was chasing them."Jungwoo this is not the way to go to orphanage house" Seora said as she looked around.

"Uh haha really?!" Seora nodded."U-Uh actually J--" he got cut when someone shot their car."AHH!!" Seora shouted for her life but Jungwoo held her hand.

"Listen here.Jisung's enemies are together to beat us.They are targeting you now because you are his wife.So now listen to me.Wear your seatbelt and don't panic" Jungwoo said in stern tone.

Seora was scared.She didn't want to die like this.She want to meet Soobin, Jisung and her in laws at least.

They were all fine but the luck didn't stay long."FUCK" Jungwoo cursed when he saw the empty tank of fuel.

He quickly took the extra guns in the car before walking out to Seora side.

"Out now.But stay behind my back" Seora quickly got off from the car and hid behind his muscular build body while he was shooting the enemies.

"Let's go" he pulled Seora to the emptied building where her husband and his friends were.

When they walked in, they got dragged to the middle of the building."AHA!! THERE'S MY PRESENT!!" Junkyu giggled happily as Jisung turned to his side.

"Seora!!" He was about to ran to her when Junkyu's men stood in front of him aiming the guns.

"So now.Which one do you want~" Junkyu asked while dancing the silly dances to mock Jisung.

While the eyes were on Jisung, Kun handed Jungwoo the hand bomb.Jungwoo nodded signing that he's ready.

Kun showed his gang a thumbs up as they started the war.They shooted their enemies as some started to fight physically.

"SEORA COME WITH ME!!" Jisung pulled her into a dark room.He turned on the lights and sat her down at the corner.

"Listen.Stay here.I'll come back in no time" he kissed her forehead and walked but she stopped him.

"Don't go please"