Chapter 17

As soon as Suzuki finishes her food, she stood up, left her seat and went to the Varia table gaining a "Where are you going?" from Sasagawa Kyoko.

Squalo spit his wine as soon as Suzuki appeared at their table gaining a look from everyone including their classmates at the table.

"Yo, Hime~ wha'chu doin' here?" Belphegor who was waving his hand, greeting Suzuki but get ignored as she was patiently wait for Squalo. Xanxus who's just watching what was going on, was a little interested as he continued to eat his steak.

"foo foo, Bel-senpai just got ignored." Fran just rubbed salt in an open wound making Bel irked at him.

"Do you want to die that bad huuh, brat?" He muttered as he grab Fran's head.

"Mou~ Bel-chan, don't be like that to Fran-chan." Lussuria said as he saved Fran's head from being crushed.

Squalo just sighed at their antics and turned to Suzuki who was still standing besides Xanxus' chair, (too close) waiting for him. He stood up and grab the back of her collar and drag her out of the dining room which definitely gain so much attention.

Bel, Fran, Lussuria, Kyoko, Haru, and others lined up on the doorframe watching the two left the room.

"What do you think happened?"

"Why is Squ-chan and Suzuki-chan together?"

The five of them looked at each other and decided to follow the two in a safe distance. After all, they already finished their meal. Everyone who was left behind in the room just continued their meal like nothing happened. But indeed, they are interested too.

---

They stopped at their tracks when the two entered the training room.

"Eh? Why training room?" Kyoko asked.

"Fran-chan, use your illusions to hide us, please." Lussuria requested. Fran did what he was told to and hide them. The five of them sat at the floor and waited for the two to do something in the training room.

Belphegor hinted that maybe this two will be having a battle against each other in which indeed is true as the five of them, even though they are hidden using Fran's mist, watch the two clashed.

Squalo launched an attack on Suzuki but get dodge as Suzuki landed an enough distance between Squalo and her. Suzuki get her knives and throw it at Squalo who only swung his sword to smack away her knives. At that moment Suzuki put out her guns and shot Squalo who immediately dodge as soon as he saw that she shot.

'Wha--, the knives are just decoys?' He thought and saw Suzuki ran towards him with a new set of knives on her hands and attempted to strike.

Knives vs. Sword clashed against each other in a fast speed, that even Kyoko and Haru cannot see through because they are still training under Lal Mirch. Bel, Fran and Lussuria watched the clash, closely to be won by Squalo but Suzuki kept on smacking Squalo's sword by her knives.

"The knives looks like they are made of tungsten. Too strong to be outdone." Lussuria muttered gaining a look from Fran, Kyoko and Haru. Bel only listened as he seriously watched the fight.

Suzuki tumbling back to have a nice distance away from Squalo after their clash.

"What? Are you done already, Suzuki?" Squalo gave her his wide smirk but Suzuki also just smirked at him.