~ Chapter 85 ~ (Disaster Situation)

'I didn't make it in time. It's my fault. I failed to give the right commands. Now a lot of people have lost their lives because of it...' Kiriya thought by himself as he was sweating thinking about it.

'Everyone strove hard for hundreds of years for this day today. And everything we did to defeat Muzan...' regretful thought continue to enter his head as he keeps thinking about it.

"Kiriya-sama! Kiriya-sama!" Kuina shakes his brother, trying to call him. However, Kiriya didn't respond as thoughts continue to linger inside him. 'It's all my fault that it's now...'

"Kiriya-sama!" Kuina had enough of this and raises her right hand. She slaps her brother hard on his left face, making him return to his own senses.

Kiriya stumbles on the floor from the slap while Kanata gasped, watching the scene. "KEEP YOURSELF TOGETHER, OYAKATA-SAMA! GIVE YOUR NEXT ORDERS NOW!" Kuina scolded her brother harshly.

"THE FIGHT ISN'T OVER YET!" Kuina reminded her brother. Kiriya with a shock on his face, hold his bruised left cheek while his lips are bleeding a bit.

'Oyakata-sama... My father, grandfather and everyone else endured the same pain and pressure as well.' Kagaya thought in realisation.

His sister is right, he needs to pull himself together as the new Oyakata-sama. In a split second, Kiriya immediately regains his composure.

"Keep sending reinforcements to Muzan's location. Crows, spread more 'eyes' out. He has an incredibly wide attack range, soo make sure not to get too close to him."

"Gather the Hashiras at once and all the other members except Giyuu and Tanjirou! Both of them will continue escorting the hostages to safety."

"We're going to focus all our manpower on one place immediately!" Kiriya told his sisters after giving his orders.

"Kanata, Kuina... Thank you" Kiriya said to his sisters in gratitude. Both of his sisters are slightly crying as they are feeling relieved for their brother.

~At The Fotress~

"REVIVAL! MUZAN HAS REVIVED! THE HASHIRAS MUST GATHER AT ONCE! GATHER AT ONCE EXCEPT GIYUU TOMIOKA!"

"GATHER AT ONCE!" The crows announced to all the slayers inside the fotress. "What?! Muzan revived while we were dawdling around..." Mitsuri said in worry, feeling troubled with the situation.

'Tokito and Shinazugawa's brother are dead... But upper moon one was defeated. So compared to that, what have I been doing?' Obanai thought while he run around the walls while watching the biwa demon.

'The biwa lady's blood demon technique... It's power isn't exactly the most lethal. But she can drag out this cat-and-mouse game for ages. I can't aim for her head. I can't settle this.' Obanai concluded.

'Two Hashiras are being stalled because of this woman. We have to get out of this situation somehow. Or she'll just keep thwarting our efforts to meet with the other Hashiras' Obanai thought by himself as he begin thinking a plan to counter the biwa demon.

Meanwhile, Mitsuri is having a dilemma with one of the crow as she is confused which order she should follow. "Eh? Eh? What kind of order is that? Should we just leave the biwa woman and go over there? Or....."

Mitsuri didn't finish her sentence as she feels someone pulling her up from behind by dragging her haori. She is surprised by this, "Eh! Who?!"

Meanwhile, Muzan continue to tear few more demon slayers to pieces as he continue his killing spree. He pulled his right hand out from one of the slayers abdomen. The slayer fall onto the ground and succumbed into his fatal wound, dead.