Chapter 5

Then Marinette's phone rang. Damian did get a bit suspicious at first but didn't want to invade her privacy. That was until Marinette's voice echoed through the TV's speakers.

"Hi Uncle Jagged!"

The look of astonishment in Damian's eyes made Marinette giggle. He was stunned in silence as he watched Marinette talk to the phone, her voice echoing slightly from the TV.

"Is it alright if Nadja asks you a few questions?"

"Sure I've got a few minutes" Marinette replied.

"Rock n' Roll!"" Jagged exclaimed before holding the phone, now on speaker, in front of Nadja.

"Hello MDC, this is Nadja Chamack and I'm here to ask you a few questions"

"Sure go ahead!"

"What was your first design for Jagged?"

"Oh yes I remember, it was an original design for an accessory he wanted to wear on his upcoming performance"

"It's actually in my hotel room right now" the voice of a proud Jagged Stone echoed somewhere behind the microphone of the phone.

"Interesting. Now for your actually name, what gave you the idea of calling yourself 'MDC'?"

"Actually, it was Uncle Jagged who suggested the idea."

"How many original designs have you made for Jagged Stone after adopting the name 'MDC'?"

"Oh uh I'd say we past the 100 mark but I can't give you an exact number at this very moment"

Nadja nodded "For our final question, Will you be doing commissions?"

"Actually I have considered it Nadja and I might do a test run soon but as of now, no. I have no plans to do commissions publicly in the near future"

"I see, it's been lovely talking to you MDC"

"Same here, goodbye!" Marinette ended the call and turned to face Damian, to see his reaction to the whole thing. He just stared wide eyed at her, Marinette giggled and that seemed to break him out of his trance. "Shaytan" she giggled again. "What are you're thoughts? How did I do?"

He was still silent, quickly piecing everything together before answering. "You did perfectly Habibti" he said, bringing his face closer to Mari's. Her face then turned a bright blush pink. Damian smirked at how red this girl's face was but that was when her blushing went through the roof. She got up, walked to the other side of Damian, sat back down, put her hands on the boy's left shoulder and proceeded to bury her face in his shoulder while letting out a moan of embarrassment. 'Adorable' "Angel it's fine, I was just teasing" He felt Marinette raise her head so he turned to face her only to be dragged down by Marinette herself. She pulled him down so the his body lay flat on the couch but his head landed on Marinette's lap. This time, she was the one to have the mischievous smile on her face.

"I win" she giggled.

Damian chuckled. "Fine, you win", Then the boy thought of something. "Hey can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"I know this is a lot to ask but do you think you can make something for my brothers?" Damian asked .

"You want them to be in you're debt"

"Yeah I want them to be in my debt"

Marinette giggled. "Sure I can make them something, I was going to do that anyway. Do you think I should make them all hats?"

"If you do, fedoras please"

Marinette laughed more. "Fedoras it is! But I might make them something like a jacket too!"

"Hey, are you staying for dinner?" The black-haired boy asked, half-hoping she would say yes.

"If you want me too, then sure"

"Great and there's something I want to discuss with you at dinner"

~~~

Adrien and Nino were having a competitive game of table football while Alya was on the couch, on her phone, trying to think of all the possible reasons why Marinette didn't mess her words up with Adrien. The only reasonable explanation was that she liked someone else. That someone could only be Luka as that's the only other guy Marinette liked but it still didn't make sense as Marinette clearly stated that she thought of Luka as a brother. Alya sighed in defeat which was noticed by Nino.

"Got any luck?" He asked.

"Nope, Max said that the voice was too pixelated" Alya had asked Max to try and find out MDC's identity but he hadn't have any luck. "Adrien, is Kagami coming over?"

"Yeah, she said she was on her way" the blonde boy said after winning against Nino for the tenth time. "But before she comes I want to talk to you guys about something"

"Sure dude"

"Go ahead"

Adrien took a big breath. "The thing is I like Kagami, I like her very much but recently I think something's changed. I still like her but I'm beginning to see Marinette as more than just a friend. I think I might be starting to have a crush on her but I'm still not sure as I also like Kagami" Adrien took another big breath, "So what are your thoughts?"

"Well it looks like you've got yourself in a pickle Adrien Agreste" Alya said. "First, before you do anything, do you know if they like you back?"

"Just listen to her I'm no good with this stuff" Nino said.

"Well I have a feeling Kagami likes me but since I've started to like Marinette I've been rejecting her advancements" he chuckled nervously.

"Well I all I can do is see how is plays out, sorry Adrien" Alya said, putting a hand on his shoulder to show her support.

Then they heard the sound of a door opening coming from down stairs. "That must be Kagami, I'll go get her" then Adrien left the room leaving Alya and Nino by themselves.

"The moment Adrien starts liking her, Marinette shows signs of not liking him anymore" Nino sighed.

"The universe just loves to play with love doesn't it?" Alya replied with an exasperated sigh.

Then Kagami came in followed by Adrien. "Hello everyone" Kagami said. Alya knew she need to talk with her.

"Hi Kagami! Can you come with me please? Adrien can we go talk in your bathroom? Thanks!" Without waiting for an answer from anyone she grabbed Kagami's hand a led her to the bathroom. Adrien looked at Nino confused but Nino just shrugged his shoulders and they both went to play table football again. "Sorry for dragging you like that but we need to talk about Marinette"

"Why is something wrong?" Kagami asked worriedly.

"Well not really" Kagami sighed in relief. "You know how Marinette doesn't like Luka anymore right?"

"Does she like him again even after saying he is like a brother to her?" Kagami asked.

"No I don't think she does. As this isn't really a secret I'll tell you, you see Marinette had this huge crush on Adrien" Kagami slowly nodded at Alya's words. "Emphasis on the 'had'. I think she likes someone else now"

"Is that the problem? That Marinette doesn't love Adrien anymore?" Kagami said a little on the harsh side.

Alya shook her head. "That isn't what I'm trying to say. What I'm trying to find out is who does she is love now?"

A/N

Es ist fertig! See what I did there? ;) it may be a reference to an upcoming chapter but idk idk. So here's chapter 5, I may post chapter 6 tomorrow but I'm trying not to update daily as i can't keep up :') Also tysm for 400+ views! It means so much to me knowing that people like this story :DDD So let's see if chapter 6 is posted tomorrow shall we?