(8) Rescued

Valentina's POV:

It's time to leave now. It's eight in the morning and we're all ready with our weapons and gear.

"Please be safe", Micheal said softly

"You too", I said and we kissed.

"Don't die before I tell my brothers about us", I chuckled

"Yeah? So they can kill me later", Micheal smirked

"Yeah", I laugh

Micheal playfully glares at me and then started tickling me.

"Okay okay let's go down now. Everyone must be ready", I chuckled.

He nods and we leave for downstairs where everyone was already ready.

"Okay everyone's clear with the plan right?", I ask

"Yes", everyone nods

"Everyone's wearing ear piece right? So we can communicate through it", Ben asked.

Everyone nodded again.

"All the best guys. Come home safe", Aunt Isabella smiled

"Yeah I want every one of you to come back home safe and sound and if possible with that son of a bitch as well", Grandma said

"We will", Matteo nods

"What if Max asks for us? We promised him movie in the morning", Lucas frowned

Max takes promises real serious.

"I'll keep him distracted don't worry", Aunt Elisa promised

"Okay let's go now", Rafael said and we all leave.

We get into cars and drive. All the way to that place I was pumped up with energy.

We park away from the place so they don't see us coming. We all get out and gather around. All my family and our men.

"Okay now the triplets and I will go through this underground route, Ryder and his team will hide a little farther from his place. Matteo, Val and twins go from back, Diaz brothers will stay hidden with Ryder and when we signal you come in", Ben explained

"Alright", Micheal nods

"Let's go", Damon said

Ben and the triplets walk through the underground route while me, Matteo and the twins walk towards the building discreetly. Ryder and the Diaz brothers leave towards the other direction because they have to stay at the front.

We walked for like 3 mins and we reached the back of the building.

"I see two guards there", Matteo whispered

"Matteo and I will distract them and you two take them down", Marcus whispered to me and Lucas.

We nod. Matteo and Marcus walk towards the men and then purposely threw a stone at them to get those men's attention. My brothers then hid behind a wall.

Like expected those men were in alert and they walked here and there searching for the person who threw the stone. Lucas and I slowly sneak up behind them.

We look at each other and nod. I pat the guy's shoulder. He turns and I punch him and immediately knock him down hard. He falls down unconscious. Lucas twisted the other guy's neck.

Ugh

Matteo and Marcus then come out and we four slowly stand next to the back door still checking for any more men.

I saw two men standing on the next wall, but didn't see us.

Dummies

Matteo and Marcus ran, jumped on them and knocked those two out. They twisted their necks too.