Hello

Hello Fam :)

It has been more than three years since I had written this book and I still have readers to this, some reading it multiple times. This is my first book and I had never thought it would gain this response. Maybe because there is an introvert in every one of us, some more and some less, or we are living with an introvert in the form of a best friend, sibling, family, or someone we love. 

I have been planning something. It would take a lot of time, years maybe. But I need some groundwork for that. Hence, I would be really grateful if you could take a few moments out of your precious time to answer the questions.

What do you love the most about the book? Why do you love this?

What are the parts of the story you felt connected to? If you remember any of them. 

Why would you want someone to read this book? 

Finally, how do you identify yourself as an introvert? What are the qualities in you that make you believe that you are an introvert? 

There was a comment sometime back that Nandini isn't an introvert and just traumatic because of her past. But according to me, I have written what I have understood about being an introvert. Then again, I might be wrong. Hence, please do help me here. Thank you for taking out your time. 

P.S - There have been many requests for the sequel. As of now, I can't write anything. I am finding it difficult to complete my current ones. But I could write short snippets or one-shots kind of things. It might not even relate to the story. I could write it for an introverted character in general. But if only I have any particular requests. You want to read any scene? Any question about how an introvert might act during a specific situation, drop in this chapter. I will get back after developing it into a scene or a chapter, whatever I could manage. 

THANK YOU :)