Part 82

The next morning mione and Ron were in the great hall. Ron was much better.

Me and Harry walked in and sat down opposite them while Ron glanced behind us every now and then.

"Stop it Ron, your making it snow." Mione took him out a little trance so he put his wand down.

"Tell me how I broke up with lavender again." He wondered. I coughed slightly smirking.

"Um well.... she came to visit you in the hospital, and you talked. I don't believe it was a particularly long conversation" mione thought.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm bloody thrilled to be shot of her it's just... she seems a bit put out." Ron whispered.

Me and Harry turned around as the other two moved their heads to look at her, she was gripping her spoon tightly and gritting her teeth.

"My god" I muttered.

"She does doesn't she?" Mione murmured.

"You say you don't remember anything from that night? Anything at all?" Mione secretly pleaded.

"There is something..... but it can't be. I was completely boggled wasn't I?" He laughed uncertain. He must have known what he said.

"Right boggled" mione smiled.

Me and Harry smirked at each other.

"Harry, that's katie. Katie bell!" Mione whispered and Harry got up to speak to her.

I huffed and looked at the book beneath me that I was kind of reading.

"Y/n...." Ron muttered and looked behind me, I turned around to see draco walking into the hall.

"Umm,"I hummed just watching to see what he's doing as he walked straight past me.

I noticed Draco hitch his breath as Harry spotted him and he walked away, Harry following.

"I swear to merlin." I hissed and followed them both out ignoring mione and Ron's calls for me.

I slowed down a little so they didn't know I was following or they would both definitely send me away.

We walked corridor after corridor until they both walked into the boys bathroom, I waited outside listening.

I heard some sobs and was about to walk in until Harry spoke.

"I know what you did malfoy, you hexed her didn't you?" Harry huffed.

I heard spells being shot at so I ran in and saw Harry. "Harry what the fuck!" I hissed.

"Y/n get out!" He yelled but i ignored him trying to find Draco while also dodging his spells towards Harry that almost hit me.

"Draco!" I yelled but no answer. I was stuck in the middle of them, Harry kept trying to shove me away.

Draco shot a spell that broke one of the sinks causing it to leak everywhere. "What's going on" I huffed to Harry as I hid next to him at a wall.

"Just leave" he gritted his teeth. "No" I pushed.

Harry lent on the floor then dodged another spell from Draco, he ran though the toilets until he reached the end and cast a spell I've never heard of at Draco.

"Septumsempra!" He cast and I just got to where Harry was when I saw Draco fall to the floor.

"Move!" I cried and ran towards where he was lay, cuts now covering his body and blood leaking. I've seen this before.....

"Draco no please." I whispered and lay his head into my lap as he cried.

"Y-y/n" he whimpered softly. "No love shh." I soothed him and tried to hide my tears that were falling, this was the spell that almost killed Cedric in fourth year.