The x Sacrifice x For x Us

Minutes passed and Pakunoda eventually came back, I was the first one to go up to her and see what happened but she waited until the entire troupe to come back to tell us.

She said that Kurapika told her a few rules and that we had to give Gon and Killua back with no harm done to them and then we'll get Chrollo back. Either way if we did or didn't return them I knew they would be safe with me or Kurapika...

"Does he really expect us to accept this conditions? Tell where he is, Paku." Phinks demanded, he had no shame in saying he would kill Killua and Gon as well if Pakunoda didn't tell him where Chrollo was.

"I refuse to tell you anything. And I'm taking the kids with Y/N, end of story." Pakunoda walked over to Gon and Killua and took them by the shoulder and started walking towards me.

"You're not leaving Pakunoda! I think you're being manipulated to give up those 2 bastards! Y/N, come on can't you tell?!" Phinks yells out. I look at Shalnark and go up to him.

"What would be the worst possible scenario, Shalnark?" I ask him and he puts a hand his chin to think.

"Hm maybe that the boss is already dead and that Paku really is being controlled. Which means that we'll lose my precious Y/N!" Shalnark exclaims while hugging me tightly. I sigh and hug him back.

"No, the worst case scenario is that the spider vanishes. What you said right now is one of it's pleasant outcomes so just let them go." Franklin explains that if Chrollo doesn't come back that they'll just rebuild the troupe and that Pakunoda and I can take Gon and Killua.

When we left the troupe Gon and Killua went in front of us and they were just talking about some random shit.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" Pakunoda asks me while putting her hand on my shoulder.

"It's nothing, just a bit tired that's all." I give her a smile but see her have straight serious face. She sighs and takes her hand off of my shoulder.

"It's you and that clown. I don't actually know why he would cheat on you unless he was forced to or he just wanted to. Don't chase after him, you have so many people to go to and you chose a perverted old man." Pakunoda chuckles at the end of the sentence and looks at Killua and Gon.

"If I never got into the troupe I would've loved to have 2 kids just like those 2. One of them being completely extroverted and bright while the other was introverted and dark..." Pakunoda's voice slowly got softer. I looked at her and I wasn't sure if it was because of the rain or her tears but something was falling down her face.

Once we arrive to the airship we stop look up at airship. We're about to get on but then we all turned around and heard Hisoka's high heels coming closer to us.

"What are you doing here?!" Pakunoda yells out while putting Gon and Killua behind her.

Hisoka was on the phone was someone and he just looked up at the window. Inside the airship was Kurapika, Leorio and Melody looking down at us.

"Allow me to board the airship with them, If you refuse I'll kill Killua and Gon." Hisoka states right into my souls while he says that and I feel my heart drop for a moment.

Once we finally board the airship I sit with Gon and Killua in a corner while Hisoka is playing with his cards in another corner.

The airship takes us to this place where it's just a piece of land. We get off and we see Leorio, Melody,Kurapika and Chrollo on the other side.

"Start making the exchange." Kurapika announces and I take Killua and Gon's hands and start walking towards them. I try to keep my gaze away from Kurapika.