Part 32

I looked behind me to see my sister who ran away when I was 2, for some reason I remembered a lot about her, "Aurora?" I asked almost whispering, she nodded and ran up and hugged me, "did I miss something" hawk said, "what's with the hair dude, oh and I'm her older sister" Aurora said, "Annie I didn't know you had an older sister I thought it was just...Daphne" "you told this dude about daphne but not me" "to be fair you ran away when I was 2, and he's not some 'dude' he's my boyfriend" "hawk this is Aurora my other older sister, and Aurora this is hawk, my boyfriend" "w-w-w-what, what kind of name is hawk" she bursted out laughing, hawk rolled his eyes, "well I gotta get back to my boyfriend, see ya later Ann" I gave her one last hug then she left.
~
Once we got home from school I changed into my gi and walked to karate, we were doing the same thingy we did a few weeks ago, "hawk and Annie you will go first" everything was the same except this time I was the one to pin him down, hawk and I were just staring a each other, the whole room was silent, then we heard the door swing open, I was hovering over hawk so when the door opened I got scared and fell on top of him, "calm down there princess" "ANNIE GET YOUR ASS OF OF THAT BOY" it was my dad.