🌊 XXVIII 🌊

"Without water there is nothing"

28|THE KEY HAS BEEN SEEN

"What you fail miserable at seeing is how your silly little cause will never succeed" She speaks, taking a step closer to him. The grand plan which she has started to plot inside her head is slowly beginning to resurface and about to become reality. "How would you rule the ocean?" She then asks him, every couple of seconds her head tilts to the side, and she is smirking. The ocean is behind her, and it comes closer inland with her, it may not be getting any crazier and yet it is breaking all other nature rules for it is following its Queen.

Right in that very moment Isolde is not the Princess that she was and even if she has not been crowned the Queen of the Deep Blue she is forever the Queen, not in name or title but in her destiny and right, it is who she is and there is nothing and no law of any kind that can ever break that bond that she has created with the ocean, even if that bond was unintentional, and yet she does not regret it. At this moment she does not regret the things that have happened to her, instead she embraces them.

Dimitri doesn't answer her but only stares at her and while he tries to keep a straight face he does fail at that as well, though he is unaware of how Ahmeya watches from the ocean at him and Isolde, he would be feeling much more frightened if he knew about that. He knows very well that ocean nymphs, especially this one are vengeful and when one has wronged them they will do whatever it takes to get revenge and when that is done they will move on their of their lives. The black eyed nymph in the ocean now is no different.

"It is a simple answer, the ocean cannot be ruled" The Queen speaks, her voice wilder like the ocean's waves during a storm. "The ocean is the only thing in this world that cannot be controlled, and it cannot be ruled over. It might have a King, yet he is the Ocean itself, it lives in him as it does every living creature. Water is the very foundation of the world. Ruling the ocean will upset the balance and will bring down the world. While you believe yourself to be saving the world you are doing all you can to destroy it" She tells him.

The words she has spoken do not affect him in the slightest for the King has said this as well, and it does not matter. Dimitri and his father are doing the world a favor by killing the King. She walks over to him as he has begun to back away from he does stop himself when he realizes that he does not need to be afraid of this girl as she is just a simple human girl while he is not human and least of simple. Perhaps not as grand as his father but still he does have hidden abilities which have yet to show themselves.

On the other hand he has to deep down know that what he is doing is wrong, but he has not realized it himself, arrogance is a difficult thing to throw away and allow the truth to slap one in the face. "The ocean is in all of us, whether we know it or not, it is there. Can you not feel it?" She whispers to him as she stands in front of him. Her eyes, one emerald while the other one remains pale green, stare at him with no emotion in them and yet there is so much emotion and love and kindness but also anger and rage.