⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

'THERE'S NO MATCH THAT YOU CAN'T WIN, AND THERE'S NO MATCH THAT YOU'LL WIN FOR SURE

'THERE'S NO MATCH THAT YOU CAN'T WIN, AND THERE'S NO MATCH THAT YOU'LL WIN FOR SURE.'
—Ukai Ikkei

'—Ukai Ikkei

┊͙˚. Day / Sunday — Time / 3 : 25 pm

[Y/N] sat down on her desk with her eyes fixated on the (subject name) notebook in front of her, she didn't dislike the subject.

She hates it.

But that wasn't on her mind currently, it was both Kageyama and hinata. Yesterday at practice they were both put on different teams; opposite each other. They were improving on their current and new skills.

However what made her more nervous was the way they acted, they didn't even talk to each other.

Hinata didn't irritate Kageyama nor asked him for a toss. Same goes for Kageyama, he didn't scold hinata or anything he previously used to do.

A sigh escaped her lips, 'I'm overthinking too much. I should just answer these stupid questions and I'll be done!' She thought wrote returning her attention back to the the notebook.

"[Y/N]-chan!!!" [Y/N] heard someone exclaim out her name with such happiness once they entered her classroom.

Her classmates didn't give much reactions; knowing who this person is. [Y/N]'s head turned to the short libero. She saw nishinoya with a bright smile on his face.

"Hai noya-san?" Nishinoya skipped towards where the [H/C] headed sat and placed his arms on her desk making her look up at him.

Her [E/C] eyes made contact with nishinoya's brown ones. He stared back at her before exclaiming, "Wanna come with me and Asahi-san to the gym?" She tilted her head to the side a bit.

"Why?"

It was a bit strange since Asahi was always with the third years during this time and nishinoya is usually with Tanaka or who knows where.