* Chapter Sixteen *

[Punz POV]

I was walking while giving Tommy a piggy back, he fell asleep on my shoulder but not long after he woke back up. 

"WILBUR!" he screamed, while breathing heavily.

"TOMMY!" I said, dropping the young ghost boy and turning to face him

"I- Wheres-", he fell to my knees and started panicking

"Hey, Hey Tommy it's okay!" Ponk whispered kneeling down with me

[Tommys POV]

I could see nothing but darkness... I could hear the two males beside me whispering comforting words... I harshly pushed my hand through my hair so I could focus on something other than the dark void that was taking over my vision, but it wasn't working... I felt a firm hand grip onto my shoulder,I turned and saw a group of people behind me... 

Red... Phil... Techno... Jack?!... N-Niki?... Dream...
a-and 
Wilbur... Laying lifeless in front of me 

"WILBUR!" I screeched 

I dragged Wilbur onto my knees and held him close to my chest. Dream was the one with his hand on my shoulder, with the other he ripped of his mask of his face and chucked it too the floor stepping on it. He gave me a smug smile before bringing his arm back down only to lift up his sharp dark purple sword... 
"D-Dream... Please...", I said as tears slowly fell down my face, I hugged Wilbur tightly trying to protect him.
I looked up at Dream and saw the sword plunge into my stomach... and then everyone disappeared, everyone but Wilbur. I never let go of my brother, fearing I'd never see him again. The pain shot through my body like a bullet, looking down I saw black spilling out of my mouth and trickling down my chin. I felt a small moving in my arms so I looked down, there was Wilbur... slowly getting up and looking at me. His eyes were filled with torture and discomfort, as if he were sharing the same pain as me... Tears came from his eyes before he quickly wrapped his arms around my body, I didn't realise how cold i was until the warmth from him encased me, I hugged him back and cried into his shoulder.
After I finished crying i looked up to colour and a small gust of wind hitting my face. My breathing started slowly getting better but I still clung to the warmth that wrapped around me. 

"Shhhh... Its okay Tommy I'm here", A familiar voice said softly 
I looked up slightly and saw 4 men's worried expressions. I pulled away from the hug and saw my brother looking me with a comforting smile and tears slowly gathering in his dark brown eyes.

"W-wil", I said wiping the tears from my eyes 

"What are you doing all the way out here Tommy?" He asked, standing up and reaching out his hand for me to grab 

"I-I um..." 

"TOMMY!" I heard a voice say running up and hugging me 

"S-Sam!? What are you- W-Why are you?" I couldn't finish my words... 

How has he found me?
Was he mad at me?
Why is he here?

"Tommy, Wilbur heard you scream... When we came you were on the floor having a panic attack" He said pulling away from the hug and holding my shoulders, "Tommy you need to tell someone if you go somewhere. Look what happens if you go alone!" 
He pointed at my broken arm... FUCK! 

"I-I... It doesn't matter!" I brushed Sams hands from my shoulders and walked over to Punz and Ponk who had now been joined by Quackity

"Tom-" Big Q began, I cut him of my putting my hand towards his face and turning the other way

I walked up a close by hill, My feet started to get cold... when i looked down a realised my shoes were covered in snow. As I got to the top of the hill I sat down and cuddled my legs, the sun had almost set... I rested my head on my arms and looked slightly down the hill, I saw 4 men stood talking, everyone but Wilbur who was now walking up the hill to join me.

"You shouldn't be here Wil" I muttered, sinking my head further into the heat of my arms 

"And why's that?" He asked while sitting next to me and leaning back on his hands 

"If it snows and you don't dodge it you'll get hurt" I said looking into the darkness of the night sky

"Your out here... Your a ghost", He said looking at my floppy grey and black ears 

"Does it even matter anymore? I cant imagine i'm going to be alive again anytime soon, and i don't want to be a ghost for the rest of my life..." Wilbur looked heartbroken at what I said, but i have already cried all my tears.
I dragged my body along next to Wilbur's and cuddled into his chest

It was peaceful...
The sky was shining with stars...
It was silent...
I felt safe...

I heard some snow shuffling behind us. Sam, Ponk, Punz and Quackity had all sat down with us.
Sam had sat next to us with Ponk curled up in his arms. Punz had leaned against Sam and Quackity was lying next to Wilbur and I snuggling into us...

I watched everyone slowly close their eyes... I fell deep into my thoughts... 
I can't tell Sam why I went to see Dream, I can't tell Sam why I want to see Red.
Why had they followed me out here? They are putting themselves in danger... I put Ponk and Punz in danger... Why would I do that? Am I a monster? I can't let them get hurt...

I slowly lifted myself from Wilbur's chest trying not to wake him and crossed my legs. I pulled out a cigar and started to smoke it... I watched the smoke leave my mouth and slowly drift off into the sky until I could no longer see it...
After my cigar had burnt out i threw it down the hill and saw it tumble all he way down...

I can't let anyone else get hurt because of me...

I picked myself up and breathed in the fresh air, I was about to step my foot out into the cold white snow but a hand grabbed me and pulled me back down to the floor
"Your not leaving me Tommy" Wilbur said in a soft voice looking down at me. I sighed and cuddled back into his chest. 

"What did I say about smoking?" Sam said without opening his eyes, I saw Wilbur smirk and raise an eyebrow at me...

"Fuck" I mumbled, how the fuck did he see? 

"Language muffin head!" Big Q added with a small muffled laugh

"HOW DID YOU GUYS WAKE U-!?" A hand flung over my mouth blocking any sound that was coming from me 

"We didn't sleep, just closed our eyes", Sam giggled

"Punz and Ponk are asleep", Wilbur ruffled my hair slightly before Quackity pulled his arm back and wrapped it around himself for warmth... 
I giggled slightly and buried my head into Wilbur's chest... slowly closing my eyes.