Episode 43

excuse mistakes

Kambree Nixon
Age : 15
Houston , Texas

"Ny do I look okay?" I asked Nyla looking in the full body mirror

"Yes Kam...your style is cute stop self-guessing yourself." She chuckled.

"Did you know that Kailor asked me out this weekend?" I grinned.

"Omg Kam where? Why didn't you tell me?" She squealed.

"Becauseee I totally embarrassed myself." I whined.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"We were working in the library on the science project and then we just started talking about random things. And then he started staring at me and just asked me out to the movies." I explained.

"You said yes right?" She asked.

I bit down on my bottom lip and shook my head. "No, I actually started studdering and then ran out."

I saw her face soften and she came to sit next to me. "Kambree it's okay, you're still trying to get comfortable."

"I know but I looked like a complete freak. I'm so stupid, he probably doesn't even wanna talk to me anymore." I sighed.

"Kam don't call yourself stupid..and you're not a freak. You just got nervous and it's nothing wrong with that. If he holds that against you then it's his lost and he's a asshole." Nyla stated.

"Yea, but I want to go kinda, I just want you to come with me. I don't wanna be by myself with him." I mumbled.

"What if we had a double date?" She smiled.

I smiled and nodded my head. "Yea that'll be great."

"Okay, so when you and Mari come back I'll help you talk to Kailor. Then I'll tell Kay about the plans." She stated.

"Thanks so much Ny." I grinned.

"No problem Kam." She smiled hugging me.

"C'MON KAM!" We heard Mari yell.

We pulled back from the hug and smiled at each other.

"Have fun bestie." Nyla said.

"Will do." I replied.

I grabbed my small bookbag and went downstairs.

"Bwee Bwee I go u." Raelyn smiled reaching to be picked up.

I picked her up and cooed. "Aww fatfat not right now, but I'll be back."

"Noo I go with u an da da." She whined.

"Getcho ass down Fat." Jamari stated.

"No Da Da, I go to." She pouted.

"Seem come get your sister." Jamari groaned.