»»-----〔 ADOPTION CENTRE'

ଽ ┄ ADOPTION CENTRE !!˚ ⌟
a second chance for characters.

ଽ ┄ ADOPTION CENTRE !!˚ ⌟a second chance for characters

────── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ──────

INFO ,,
under this page will be made up of midnight idols who, for some eason, lack a user to manage them. as midnight groups' lineup and concept are usually decided beforehand, (a) member's departure prior debut for any reason (ie. commitment issues or inactivity) can stir a lot of problems.

hence, instead of removing the oc(s), us authors would choose to open the ocs as slots for appliers so we can continue to have the group go on as it was originally planned. but until the ocs get adopted, they will be continuing as an npc or in some cases, be temporarily removed from the group.

in order to adopt however, please do take give the adoption notes a read.

ADOPTION NOTES ,,
in order to adopt an oc, do give the adoption notes a read:

❐︎┆︎ 3 OCS PER GENDER.
while the original rule states that you are only allowed to have 2 ocs per gender, you are now allowed to have 3 with the condition that one of them is an adopted idol.

❐︎┆︎ YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ADOPT IF
YOU HAVE AN EXISTING OC IN THE
SAME GROUP
if one of your oc have debuted in the same group as one of the idols up for adoption, he/she will not be available for you to adopt. this is to prevent having users with multiple ocs in the same group.

❐︎┆︎ YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE AN
EXISTING MIDNIGHT OC.
those who do not have a single oc under midnight are free to adopt. however, do note that this would mean you will have to stay committed as a new midnight family member. you will be required to do active checks for your ocs and show some degree of interactions. like other idols here, you will also be able to line distribute songs for your idol's group. (more info under idol manual)

❐︎┆︎ ABILITY TO MAKE CHANGES.
you are recommended to keep to the oc notes written for the idols under here. it's not compulsory but it'll be very much appreciated.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANY QUESTIONS?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬