Chapter-25

Edward p.o.v

After Callie stormed off to her room, Victor and Diego went to study, they are clearly up to something. Victor's face was stone cold but I could see something dark behind that mask, which I clearly knew is not something good.

For others.

Xander then stormed off to his room, even though how much he tried to show how he don't care about Callie, we all know how much he care for her and his protectiveness towards her.

Damien went upstairs, most probably to check how she is doing. He too was looking angry and sad at the same time.

I don't know how to react, I want to protect Callie and make her happy and safe, but it will be in vain with all the anger and pain she held within her.

Taking a deep breath I went to the study room.

Victor was talking to someone in phone while Diego is typing furiously in laptop.

"What are you both up to?" I asked them.

"What do you think?" Diego asked, he didn't bothered to look up from his laptop.

"Collect information about the psychiatrist along with the rest then" I told him while he just raised a eyebrow at me.

Really what kind of doctor is he! Can't he fucking tell when someone is fine.

He made Callie attend him for 2 months, which must have surely taken some toll over her emotions.

"So you changed your Opinion?" Diego questioned.

It was me who kept them from finding out information before.

"I still want to protect her privacy but I want to help her too" I told him before going outside.

I was sitting in library reading a book when Damien came inside, he was looking tired.

"Is she asleep" I asked him.

He looked at me surprised but nodded his head.

"It's almost 12.30 , you have school tomorrow, go and sleep" I told him

"I don't think, I will sleep anytime soon" he murmured.

He is still thinking about Callie's outburst.

"Everything will be fine, she is angry now, once she let out her anger everything will be fine" I reassured him

"What makes you think that? She hate us" he murmured dejected.

"Really Damien, what makes you think so? She is angry but that doesn't mean she hate us, even if she hate us we will gain her love and trust. She's our Lia and nothing will change that" I told him gently.

"She isn't telling anything, she is bottling up every emotions within her"

"Same like us, we also never let others know our emotions, I guess it's a family trait" I smirked at him, causing a small smile in his face.

Damien went to his room after I told him sternly, after half an hour I decided to get some rest. I started to walk outside library, it was so quiet but suddenly there was a scream.

It was Callie.

I immediately stormed upstairs to Callie's room "No!"

By the time I reach, Damien also came out of his room hearing the scream. Her door was locked from inside, we could still hear screaming.

"Callie! Callie! Are you alright" I shouted in panic.

Both of us pushed the door open, before switching the lights on.

Callie was lying on her bed trashing around,pillows laying on the floor.

"Callie! Callie! Wake up" Damien rushed towards her.

He tried to wake her up but she didn't stop, tears were streaming down her cheeks.

By now Xander rushed to the room, his face held pure shock when he saw this.

"Callie, it's a bad dream" Xander shaked her shoulder but she started to gasp for air, as if someone is choking her.

Her fingers were pulling the bed sheets or whatever within her reach.

Within a minute Victor and Diego were in room, both of their face held shock seeing Callie like this.

" Hold down her legs and arms" Victor shouted.

Callie was now digging her nails and scratching herself, before she could Hurst herself. I pinned her legs from trashing, while Damien pressed one of her arm down and Xander the other one.

Her screams had by now gotten louder and her breathing greatly uneven, Everyone's face held horror at this.

Victor knelt beside her side and he grabbed her head, his hands stroking her cheeks "Callie, everything's alright" he whispered softly over and over again.

"Callie, we are here, you are having dream, wake up" Diego looked horrified.

"Open your eyes" Damien whispered frightened.

"Lia, everything's alright, we are here" Victor sounded desperate and afraid at the same time.

She started to calm down but she was still gasping for air, tears streaming down her cheeks and she still didn't opened her eyes.

One last nerve chilling scream startled us all, we let her go for a second and she immediately shoot up. Her eyes wide open, looking around her surroundings.

She was still breathing heavily and soaked in sweat, her face held shock and panic when she saw us.

Everyone was frozen at our own spots and in pure shock including myself.

What the fucking hell just happened?