Japan!

{[Y/N]'s POV}

We were going to be getting up at around 4 A.M., so Michael and I went to bed at around 8. I slept pretty well. There isn't really anything that I needed to say. All that really happened was that we got up and got ready, heading to the airport about 30 minutes after. The whole traveling process went by really quickly and before we knew it, we were already in Osaka. The Airbnb that we had rented was actually one of the nicer ones. There was this one platform on the roof that actually had a really nice city view.

It was really nice up here. I went back downstairs. Michael and I were going to be going to Nara Park tomorrow, which is kinda like the Central Park of Osaka. I'm so happy to be here! It's like it's already Christmas! And we're going to be staying at Radio City Apartments when we go to New York, which is over by Times Square. I'm just so happy about it! Michael really is the best! He was the one that planned this out, after all. He's just all so kind.

{Michael's POV}

I wanted to do the best that I could for her. She seems happy so far. I love to see her each morning. I just want to stay with her forever. Make it official. I want to give her everything. I'll do anything for her. Just to make her happy too. I'll fight an army just for one smile from her. I just hope that she'll be happy with me.

I pulled out the small velvet box. I'd started working extra hours to get more money to afford this ring. I worked hard for months. I sighed and set it down. I heard someone start coming back downstairs and quickly put the box back into my pocket. I turned around and saw [Y/N]'s beautiful, smiling face.

{[Y/N]'s POV}

I smiled as I went back downstairs to see Michael. It was about 9 here, so that meant that it was about 7 A.M. back home. We'd been here for a little while now, so we were both really tired. "So, are you ready to get some shut eye?" I asked, yawing soon afterwards.

"Yeah," Michael replied. "I'm about-" He stopped to yawn. "Gosh darn it, I swear, yawns are so contagious." I chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah," I responded. "I gotta go get ready for bed, but I'll be back in a bit. Are we going to, you know, sleep in the same bed?" I cringed at my word choice. I didn't want to make it sound sexual or anything, so what else was I supposed to say?! He chuckled.

"I mean, it's not much different from when we're back at home," he said.

"Alright," I said. Not really much of an answer, but whatever.

I went and got ready for bed. I put on a [F/C] pajama shirt and some matching pajama pants. I went over to the kitchen to fill up my water bottle, just in case I got thirsty in the middle of the night, and when I came back into the bedroom that I had chosen, Michael was already laying down. I chuckled. "So, the answer's yes?" I asked. He nodded.

"Why wouldn't it be?" he responded. "I love you." I smiled as soon as he said those words. I climbed into bed and cuddled up to him. God, I love him so much.

----------------------------------------------------

The next day was really fun. Michael and I went to Nara Park and saw a BUNCH of deer and we mostly just explored around the city. We got these little Japanese hard candies that had different Animal Crossing characters designs on them. I got a bunch of ones with [Fav/ Animal Crossing villager] and he got a mix of Raymond and Marina.

The whole day we just spent like it was our last day alive. We were going to watch sumo wrestling in Tokyo when we had originally planned for the trip to be in January, but we decided that it'd be better to go around Christmas, so that obviously didn't really work out.

At about 5, it felt like the day had just flown by. We went to this one restaurant before going back to the house. It was a genuinely nice restaurant. Very fancy too. While we waited for our food to arrive, Michael had gently grabbed both of my hands and just stared into my eyes. I smiled. "You know, you have the most beautiful smile," he said. I blushed at this. Any type of compliment really just makes me start blushing for some reason. The last time someone had said that to me though, it was some creep at the airport when I was going to my aunt and uncle's wedding in Phoenix, Arizona. I had simply replied back with a, "Thank you, you're not that handsome." It was kinda funny when he'd said, "Wow, thanks" though.

"Thanks," I replied. He chuckled.

"I'd honestly rather be here with you than anyone else," he said in response. I heard someone at the table behind us say quietly, "Awwww, he's a keeper." I have no idea if they were referring to us, but if she was, I'd have to agree. I mean, I just want to be with him. He's the one person that makes me happy. I never thought that anyone would ever mean this much to me other than my family.

That week that we were there was awesome! On Christmas, Michael had gotten me a necklace with [Fav/ Gemstone] that said 'Osaka, Japan'' and a [F/C] shirt with [Some logo that you like]. I'd gotten him something that I thought he might need. I handed him a box. He opened it and there were multiple things inside. He was confused but as soon as he realized what they were, he started tearing up. The contents were a Golden Freddy plushie just like the one that Chris had, an ice cream keychain to represent Elizabeth, a little sign that said 'Made with love' ((Since that's something that Mrs. Afton would say whenever she'd make a new recipe)), an ornament of a golden retriever with angel's wings and a halo, a plaque that said 'If it's not about coffee, I don't care' ((Something that his dad would say)) and lastly, a family picture of them. It took months to find and order these, but it was all worth it. He had tears running down the sides of his face. "Thank you so much [Y/N]," he said. "You have no idea how much this means to me." I pulled him into a hug.

That day, we'd just spent hanging out with each other. We watched the Christmas movie 'Let It Snow' on Netflix ((Which had a lot of Anime, since it was Japanese Netflix and we couldn't switch accounts )) and just cuddled for a little while.

The next few days, we mostly just spent walking around the city. We'd already gone to most of the tourist attractions that we could afford to go on tours at and we already went on a few of the hikes that they have there. And yet, before we knew it, it was already time to leave.

The whole entire day of traveling was actually pretty smooth. Hella long flight, but that's alright. We landed at LaGuardia Airport (( a.k.a. LGA)), got our bags, and took a cab to Radio City Apartments. We arrived, checked in and went up to our apartment and/or room. It's honestly a really nice room. A mix of modern and vintage.

We had time to unpack, so we quickly unpacked and just settled in. It was going to be New Year's in about 2 days, so we were pretty excited about it. Michael seemed slightly nervous about something, but if I asked him about it, he'd just reply with "Oh, yeah, I'm just kinda tired from the flight". I just hope that he actually is ok. We weren't really going to do too terribly much. Mostly just visiting the 9/11 memorial, walking around Central Park, and exploring the city.