98"

"Hey!" Viola shouted making everyone in the room of Requirements quieten "Harry's not coming back for us, right now

"Hey!" Viola shouted making everyone in the room of Requirements quieten "Harry's not coming back for us, right now. I don't know when they'll be back, but it's not now. I'm sorry" she said sadly "the sighting was only a few hours ago and they are probably far away from here",The adrenaline in the room faded. "I'm sorry but I can't keep your hopes up"

"Will Harry be able to save us?" Maisie asked

"Probably not" Viola shrugged "he's a bit useless"

"How do you know?" She countered

"I think I know if my boyfriends stupid or not"

"Harry Potters your Boyfriend?!"

"Er yeah..."

"You're even cooler now"

"He's really not that great. A bit overrated in my opinion" Viola shrugged

"You weren't say that when I caught you both sno-"

"Shut up Seamus! Anyways..." she cut him off sending him a harsh glare.

Happy tears formed in her eyes as she smiled down at the photographs and letter she'd just been sent.

Vi,

Baby Teddy was born in the early hours of this morning and is doing great.

You're mother is well, just a little tired. We're both overjoyed

You've officially got a baby brother. You're a big sister now.

All three of us love you and hope to find you well

From Dad

And with love,
Mum and Teddy

P.s  Your mother says that she's got a surprise for after you next time we see you which should be your graduation, if all goes to plan. Oh! And see the photographs in here as well.

Placing the letters down she picked up the photographs.

The first one was of Teddy wrapped up in one of Remus' homemade blankets in Rosaleés arms. A tuft of brown hair stuck out from underneath it as Rosaleé tried to tuck it underneath with no triumph. His little fingers rested on Rosaleés hand as he stared up at her. Her mother had a sweet smile on her face, looking down lovingly at the bundle in her arms. Her eyes looked tired and her hair slightly messy but she looked healthy and happy.

The second was of Remus standing up and holding Teddy in his arms, carefully trying to wrap the blanket around him that had become loose. A worried look was on his face as he looked as if he thought he was going to drop him any minute.  An adoring look in his eye twinkled as he looked from Rosaleé and the camera back down to Teddy in his arms who slept soundly.

Violas cheeks had started to hurt from smiling so much as she gazed upon her family.

She couldn't wait to meet him and made a silent promise to herself that she'd be the best sister she could be.

She could imagine all the summers she's visit the cottage, teaching Teddy how to fly on a broom while their parents watched in the meadows below with steaming mugs of tea in their  hands. She'd show him her annual Christmas dive into the sea, and the best way to avoid the seagulls that would dive bomb them as they did.

It all sounded so perfect and she couldn't wait.

Picking up her quill she wrote back.

Mum and dad,

He's beautiful, I can't wait to meet him.

I'm glad you're all okay. I'm counting down the days until I'm back home.

I love you all very much,

Vivi

———————————————————————————
A/N

Aw Teddy you're cute <3