Forgive him? why?

Next day.

TXT  went to settle their luggage at their place.

Jimin's hospital room.

Jin woke everyone up from their sleep and sent them home to get ready for school.

After everyone left, He went to the doctor's cabin.

After knocking, he entered and took a seat while the doctor looked through some papers.

As the doctor put those papers down, Jin spoke.

Jin: when can both of them be discharged doctor?

Doctor: jimin can leave anytime now. His injuries aren't severe and they're mostly healed but y/n needs to stay here for at least two more days.

Jin:  Thanks for your help doctor.

He nodded and bowed while standing up.

Doctor: it's my job, Mr. Kim🙂

...

Your hospital room.

You smelled something delicious and smiled. Slowly opening your eyes to take in the morning sunlight as someone opened the curtains, you looked around for the source of food. Your grumbling stomach broke the silence as you saw Kim Seokjin, your oldest stepbrother 😐.
The man was literally glowing in the sunlight with his perfect features. You never noticed, he was so handsome.

You looked in the other directions for food after seeing that his hands were empty.

And there it was!

On a table a few feet from the bed.

You thought of sitting up but your only arm which you could use as a support to sit up was being held by sleeping Jimin.

Jin: Good morning nunu! 😇

He smiled.

Nunu was a nickname the boys used sometimes. Well, it was just some times..

You: Morning oppa. 😐

Jin: Are you hungry? I bought breakfast. You need to clean up before eating though...

You: 🧐🤨

Jin: brush your teeth before eating 😁

You: but I'm-

Jin: no buts. Do it or no food🙃😉

You: oppa😟

He shook his head and walked over to other side of the bed to wake Jimin up. After dragging half asleep Jimin out of the bed, he helped you sit up.

...

Time skip.

While you were eating.

Jin: I'm sorry y/n.😞

You:🤨

Jin: I didn't stop Jungkook and he said all that without thinking...

Hearing him mention the time when you felt so alone and betrayed, your eyebrows furrowed.

Jin: but believe me. He really didn't mean it. He was just worried when he saw Jimin like that... Can you forgive h-him?

You looked at him with your usual emotionless face as Jimin asked, putting down his chopsticks...

Jimin: what are you talking about hyung? What happened?

Jin was about to tell him when you cut him off to it.

You: Nothing Jimin! We just had an argument. It's nothing important.

Jimin nodded and continued eating...

Forgive him?

Why?

Why will you forgive him?

No matter the reason, he didn't believe you even the slightest bit...

He didn't even think about believing in you...

It's already good enough that you aren't hurting him...

Why in the name of hell would you forgive him???