Chapter 20: Intentions💍

[JUNGKOOK and JIMIN]

Jimin and Jungkook stood staring at each other. Nana pulled on his hand, "Isn't that your beau?" She whispered. Jimin slowly nodded, still in shock and gazing at him. Nana smiled at Jungkook, "Well don't just stand there, come in. Come in my young man. Come and meet your Nana," and she held out her hands towards him causing Jimin to get up to allow Jungkook to sit next to her. Pa closed the door and went back to the living room. Jimin moved closer to the top of the bed watching them both.

Nana held on to him and did her 'Grandma Interrogation' of Jungkook who was smiling and blushing from ear to ear. "Yes, yes. Good hair, nice teeth, beautiful skin... Oooh muscles nice, nice... very sexy..." she said as she rubbed his strong arms. "Nana!!" Jimin exclaimed but she ignored him and continued. Jungkook just laughed. She touched his leg and felt something in his pocket and smiled. Jungkook looked up at her, smiled and winked at her.

"Hmm....Now let's see the real you," and she turned his face so she could look into his eyes. She nodded and then placed one hand over his heart and one on his head. Jimin knew what she was doing so he sat close to her and bowed his head. Jungkook looked at him and did the same.

Nana began to pray asking God to bless him and guide him along the path that God had planned for him. Then she took hold of Jimin and Jungkook's ring fingers on their left hands. They all remained silent for a few seconds with their heads bowed looking at each other's fingers in her hands.

Then she joined their hands together and told them to listen to her carefully. They looked and listened to her, "You were made for each other. God made you two to love each other. The love that courses through your veins right into your hearts didn't come from earth. It came from heaven.

God has brought you together and whether you met for one day, one month or one year, no matter the time frame, your love would have exploded the same way it did once you met each other. I know you both felt that connection the first moment you saw each other or touched each other. That's not love at first sight, that's the oneness of your love finding it's way back to each other.

I know I'm an old lady but I know these things. God has blessed me with that talent of seeing things from the past, knowing the present and foreseeing the future. You two belong together. There will be times of difficulties that you will face but once you decide to join, there will be no one or nothing that can stop your love."

Nana smiled and laid back down. "Nana, are you okay?" Jimin asked trying to make her comfortable on the bed. He could see she was tired. "Yes, my Jiminnie. I'm fine. Now that I know you are okay and you have Jungkook with you, I'm so happy. I just need to take a nap now."

She kissed the both of them then asked, "Jimin can you get me a cup of water please?" "Sure Nana," and he went to the kitchen. As soon as Jimin came out of the room, Nana slipped off her diamond and pearl wedding ring and took Jungkook's hand, "I know your intentions," and she tapped his pocket area again. "You have my blessings," and she gave him her ring. "Thank you Nana. I'll take good care of him," and he kissed her hand. She added winking at him, "Take care of each other."  And he nodded.

Jimin came with the water and she took a sip. She laid back down on her pillow and started singing her lullaby. Jimin sat next to her and hugged her placing his head on her shoulder. With his eyes closed, he sang with her.

Jungkook shed a few tears of joy. He was so glad he was here to witness their love. He took out his phone and quietly snapped a picture of them. When Jimin heard his voice alone, he realised that she fell asleep. He placed the coverlet over her and kissed her goodnight. He then walked towards the door and waited.

Jungkook bent and kissed Nana on the same spot Jimin kissed her and came out of the room. Jimin closed the door. "Jimin...." Jungkook said his name softly but Jimin didn't even look up at him. He just walked passed him. Jungkook followed him to the kitchen area and stood by the doorway watching as Jimin started helping his mother prepare dinner.