1:NINE

▪︎

▪︎

Vienna walked down the path towards the Specialist Hall with her head down, not particularly paying attention to the surroundings around her. Her father hadn't shown up to training that morning, filling her with a restless feeling. When she had questioned Farah, the woman had assured that Silva would return to Alfea soon enough, but Vienna couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

Her eyes glowed purple as she walked, one hand outstretched as she made the shadows move across the floor in intricate patterns.

"Vie! Wait up!" a voice yelled, causing the girl to quickly retreat her hand whilst letting her eyes go back to normal. She turned her head to find Sky running towards her, and stopped walking to allow him to catch up.

"Hey pretty boy," she greeted with a small smile as he finally caught up, and the two began to walk at a slow pace.

"Hey yourself!" The two walked in silence for a few moments, before Sky finally spoke up again.

"So, um. Yesterday, when we were talking... I hadn't talked to Stella in months." Vienna raised a brow as she listened, intrigued by what he was trying to say. "I mean yeah we dated last year but, we had a sort of rough breakup."

"I didn't know I was a specialist in couple's therapy," Vienna joked, eliciting a small chuckle from the boy.

"I just don't want you to think I'm that guy." The girl stopped walking and shrugged at him with a confused expression.

"We met yesterday. I don't think anything about you."

"Okay," he responded with a nod. "That's... That's fair enough."

"So you and Stella...?" Vienna trailed off as she began to walk again, tilting her head slightly to look up at the boy.

"We're not together. If that's what you mean."

"Does she know that?" she questioned with a light laugh. "She always seems to be hovering around you."

"She's had a hard time recently. She finds it difficult to trust new people so I try and help her. There's nothing more than that though, I swear."

"Hmm," she trailed off with a light smile. "Good to know."

🗡🗡🗡

"Vienna?"

The girl looked up as she snapped out of her trance, and realised all three of her friends were staring at her with a look of concern. "Sorry. What were you saying?"

"I asked if you were okay," Natia questioned as she turned her body towards the girl. Vienna sighed as she fidgeted with the rings on her fingers.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I just overthink things sometimes. Don't worry about it."

The main doors suddenly opened with a large bang, and three figures stumbled their way in.

"Dad?" Vienna exclaimed as she jumped to her feet and rushed towards him, her heart racing as she took in his bloodied appearance.

"I need a medkit!" Terra ordered as Dane helped her set Silva down on the nearest chair, clearly exhausted from having to carry the man from wherever they had found him.

"Dad, look at me." Vienna's lip trembled as she held onto her father's face with both hands, her eyes watering as she took in his appearance. Her eyes moved down to his arms where his sleeves were rolled up and noticed various black lines crawling down his skin.

Silva's eyes fluttered open for a few moments, before beginning to close again. "Dad, please," she cried out. "I can't lose you too."

"I'm okay sweetheart," he mumbled slightly, as two arms gently tried to pull the girl away.

"Come on Vienna," a voice spoke softly, as several tears began to fall down the Silva girl's face. She stepped back to allow Sky and Farah to tend to her father, before turning around to see Adrianne staring at her with a sympathetic look, the girl's arms outstretched in a welcoming manner. Vienna let out a choked sob as she wrapped her arms around Addi, before completely breaking down and sobbing into the girl's shoulder.

Losing her mother had put Vienna Silva in a dark place, but the comfort from Saul Silva had eventually brought her back.

The devastation of losing her father would be something she would never recover from.

▪︎☆▪︎

✨Trauma✨

Trauma

The show moves way too fast for no reason so I guess my book will be too.

A x