23

*✧・゚: *✧・゚OCTOBER 2, 2020*✧・゚:*✧・゚

Chloe, Angie, and I were sitting in my living room, we were eating curly fries and drinking milkshakes. I was unable to stop laughing, Chloe was just telling a story and I was just so happy to be there with them. I missed them so much. I already told them the whole story with Vinnie, both of them were kinda shocked. Like staring at me with their mouth open shocked.

"Anyways, Avani and Ant are going to pick us up at 6," I said and put a fry in my mouth.

"I still can't believe we're going to meet them," Angie chirped. "That's so cool!"

"Yeah, I can't wait to see Vinnie and Jade in action," Chloe winked at me and I rolled my eyes at her. "What? I finally wanna see you happy. PJ did you dirty."

"I'm happy with my friends. I don't need a boy to make me happy," I clarified.

"Well, last time I checked, Vinnie is your friend. You've made that very clear."

I sighed and changed the subject. "Avani is so excited to meet you. She actually planned the whole trip, she's the sweetest. You're gonna love her."

"And who else's gonna be there?" Angie asked.

"Well, Anthony - he's like the most chill person I know. Then, Aaron - he's the greatest and weirdest and funniest person ever. But if he talks about lizards, just ignore him. And he will probably try to get you high. Troy - he's really hot but such a hoe. He promised me to behave, though. Kio - he's nice and friendly but he's going to make fun of me and Vinnie so be prepared to hear some crazy shit. And Vinnie's... just Vinnie. That's all I know. Jordan's probably not going to be there."

The girls giggled at my speech. "That was cute," Angie bubbled. "I just hope they don't bring Cooper."

"What? Why?"

"He's acting so weird, I don't know. It's probably not gonna work out between us."

"Shit, I'm sorry to hear that." I squeezed her hand and she gave me a sad smile. Angie's usually the one who breaks hearts, not the other way around. She's the one rejecting them.

"Yeah, anyways. Fuck it. We're in LA. We're gonna have the time of our lives."

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

3:12 PM

aaron💛
hi brothers
look

aaron💛