𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟏𝟐66

💃 7.6 k 💃 READS 💃 LET'S 💃 GOO!! 💃

"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐛𝐮𝐫."

Trudging away from the cozy house with Tommy close behind her, Y/n reluctantly halted.

"Do you know where he went?" She asked, hoping the blond at least pointed the ghost in the right direction.

The child just shrugged. "No. He was gone before I can say anything else."

"Oh my gosh, he could be anywhere!" The girl exasperated. "What if he gets caught?" 

Now the boy looked a bit more uneasy and regretful. 

"We should split up." He decided. "That way we can cover more land."

"Alright. Where do you want to head?" The y/e/c eyed girl asked, attempting to edge away from ordering him around.

"I'll head to the heart of L'manberg. I'll have Tubbo's help, so you don't need to worry." Tommy added. "You can try to look around your house."

"Okay, but are you sure you'll be fine?" She doubted, still a bit uncertain.

"Yeah, I'll try to stay away from the crowd as much as possible." The blond assured. "If we find Ghostbur, we'll meet here."

"Sounds good. You can send Tubbo to find me if you find him, and I'll most probably send Niki or go by myself." Y/n suggested.

"Right, thanks Y/n!" The 16 year old thanked, splitting up.

The girl waved, a small smile on her face. She should stop worrying so much. Of course Tommy could take care of himself, he survived a war for crying out loud!

Closing the door behind her, then walked back to her house. She tried to think of the bright side as she admired the creatures who lived close to here.

Ghostbur'll be fine. He's pretty good at hiding, since he managed to stay out of sight for some time. But that's probably because he didn't dare go any closer to L'manberg.

No, he must've at least went to the heart of L'manberg at least once or twice. How would he have known about all the items?

Maybe he went out at night, when everyone was asleep. He can float too, so he probably got past the guards as well.

But he's not dumb. He'd know not to go straight to the heart of L'manberg, since he doesn't have the best prominence right now.

But what if he doesn't know the news? Did Tommy tell him? He must've.

Right?

The girl continued debating with herself until she finally reached her property. She started off by looking inside her home, then she'd carry on by searching the borders. 

Opening her wooden door, she saw no one here.

"Ghostbur! Ghostbur are you here!?" Y/n called, her eyes scanning over the place as she entered.

No response.

"Ghostbur!" The y/h/c haired girl repeated, searching her kitchen.

No one.

She then went into her room, hoping to at least find a note signaling where he was now.

Nothing, and no one. 

Losing hope, she resumed searching every nook and cranny of the place.

After a few minutes, she foraged the whole house and there was no trace of her friend.