Chapter 29🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

After our little meeting with the Cullen's clan and Bella

After our little meeting with the Cullen's clan and Bella. Jake was pissed that his father would do something like that to Bella. After all their families have been friends for years. The rest of us were just glad that she can't just show up on the reservation anymore. Bella and Edward left and for the first time I let out a deep breath. For one day there was no Bella drama. Sam thought it was best if we spent the day at the beach as a pack. Jake steady away from us. Because to him how can we all be happy when the love of his life can no longer come and see him.

"She isn't the love of your life... She is just the bitch you got your dick wet with!" Quil says anger is clear in his voice as he sends a glare at Jake. Making me giggle From under Jared's arm. When Quil phased, Jake had been catching him up on things that have happened and well lets just say Jake needs to remember to keep some things to himself.

"Whatever!" Jake says walking away from all of us. Quil looks at him confused as to why he is so mad.

"What crawled up his butt?" Quil asks, still looking confused as to why Jake is so pissed.

"He hasn't gotten laid in a while." Paul says with a laugh.

"Cause Davina had his leech lover arrested." Leah says with a laugh.

"NO! It is because the elders band Bella from our land." Embry says pointing at Quil.

"You are all wrong. It is because Davina refuses to protect Bella no matter what she, her leech and Jake says or try to do. It doesn't change what the two did to her." Jared says kissing my temple. I smiled up at him.

"Alright enough of that! Who wants to play?" Sam asks holding up a soccer ball.Everyone but me and Emily run off to go play soccer.

"How have you been doing? With everything?" Emily asks, looking from Jake to me.

"I'm ok." I say playing with the sand. "I just wish they would leave me alone and understand that I refused to help either one of them." I say watching the pack. Out of the corner of my eye I see Emily nod her head.

"I get that... You know after you found out about him cheating on you. He was heartbroken. He never wanted to lose you. I think him pushing you to protect her is his way of keeping you in his life." Emily says, giving me a kind smile.

"Emily, I want to show you something." I say holding out my phone to her and pressing play and showing her everything that Bella said to me the day she got arrested. Emily is shocked by what Bella said. "He can be heartbroken all he wants. Because he could have stopped what happened between them but he didn't. He only has himself to blame. The only reason he is still in my life is because of the pack nothing more." I told her, making her nod her head at me.

" I told her, making her nod her head at me

We almost had her. If the big Cullen hadn't tried to jump the treaty line then we would have had her and Bella would be banned for life from the reservation and my imprint would be safe and happy. God I hate the Cullen's and that fucking bitch Bella. I watch as Davina and Emily are waiting by the back door for us. I walk up to Davina and give her a kiss before looking back at her brother and my best friend. Davina moves to walk to him when I stop her.

"Paul won't hurt me!" She says but it doesn't mean I want her near a pissed off wolf. She removes my hand from her arm and walks to her brother. I stand there and watch as they talk. Davina must have said something to get Paul to laugh. After a few more minutes they both come walking to the house. Davina walks past me with a smile.

"What did she say to you?" I ask looking at my best friend.

"She told me that we were never going to catch her and that no matter what I did, what I needed to do to protect our people and that is all that matters." Paul says looking over at his sister.

"Yeah well she could have told us that part." I say with a hint of annoyance at my imprint.

"She didn't want us to not try and get her. She said that if we knew that we wouldn't get her, then we wouldn't have tried as hard out there today." Paul says. "She would have been right. Why push ourselves if we know that we aren't going to kill that leech." Paul says, making me nod my head at him.

"I know... I just don't like her keeping things from us." I say looking over at my imprint/girlfriend as she laughed with Emily.

"Yeah! I know how you feel. But this one I get, it. She hoped that we could change her vision and stop the leech from killing any more innocent people." Paul says moving to walk inside. I walk in behind him and move to Davina. I am still going to talk to her about keeping things from us. There has been a lot she has not told us.

After we ate with the pack, Paul went off to one of his girls' houses leaving me and Davina the house to ourselves. I smiled as I pulled her to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and we both start to undress. I growl when I see her step into the shower. Stepping in right behind her, making her turn and face me.

"I don't like you keeping things from me and the pack." I say slapping her ass, making her yelp out. "No more, we need to know what is going to happen." I say slapping her ass again and getting another yelp from her. I watch as she nods her head at me. "Use your words babe!" I say giving her another hard slap to her ass.

"Yes! Sir!" She says looking up at me through her eyelashes. I growl as I kiss her, backing her up against the wall of the shower. Picking her up and slamming into her to hear her scream as I pound into her. I wasn't going to be easy on her.

"Fuck!" I said as I felt her first orgasm approaching. I move faster wanting to feel her cum for me. Once she does I place her on her feet and turn her around placing her head and chest against the wall. Now that she got hers I want mine. I slap her ass right before I slam back into her. Holding her hips as I pound into her hard and fast. I love how she lets me take control and how she trusts me not to hurt her.

"OH! Fuck!" Davina says as she is close to another orgasm. I continue to pound into her, coming closer to cumming myself.

"Cum for me baby!" I say moving a little faster and harder inside of her. I move one of my hands from her hip to her throat and squeeze just a little. I feel her orgasm rip through her body as I cum inside of her. "Fuck!" I say slowly moving in and out of her. Once I pull out of her I notice that her legs are really shaky. I pull her to me and hold her up.

"I love it when you let me try new things with you." I say as I help her wash her body. Her head was resting on my shoulder.

"I trust you, Jare. I know you won't hurt me if you can help it." She says, giving me a small giggle and smile.

"I love you D!" I say kissing her as I cup her breasts. Hearing her moan as my fingers move over her nipples "Round two in bed?" I ask, raising my eyebrows at her just to hear the front door being slammed. I hop out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself before walking out of the bathroom. I see Paul pacing the living room. He looks worried. He looked scared.