ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

The way to Lando's house was again filled with a lot of singing. As Lando drove up his driveway Iris was looking out the window. "Geez, what do you do for a living? Robbing banks?" Lando chuckled. "Take another guess when you're inside." When they did Iris was overwhelmed by the amount of racing stuff. He had a wall filled with racing helmets and across his living room he had a few other things that pointed out he was a racing driver. "So that's what you do, you drive cars. Looks like it pays a good amount of money." He chuckled. "Actually I'm a Formula 1 driver." He said with a huge smile on his face, obviously proud of what he had achieved in his career. "That explains why you're that good at karting. And the car, so you drive for the McLaren team I guess?" "Yes I do, I gotta say you cought on pretty fast." He joked.

"So this whole time you just happened to forget to tell me you are a Formula 1 driver." "I didn't forget, we even talked about it but.. forget it it's stupid." He kept looking at the floor while talking. "No, just tell me. I won't judge or anything." "I just wanted you to like me for who I am and not for being able to come to races or for the money or for the fame. I just for once didn't want to be Lando, the Formula 1 driver but just Lando. The guy who fucked up again." "You didn't fuck up at all, actually I think I'm happy you didn't tell me because I think I would've googled you instead of getting to know you. Just Lando." He walked over to her, grabbed her by her hips and kissed her. The kiss was passionate, she said exactly what he had always wanted to hear. "Sorry." He said after breaking away from the kiss. Their foreheads resting against each other's "Did you really just apologise for kissing me? Don't you think I would've broken up the kiss earlier?" "I guess I just wanted to be sure this isn't going too fast for you." "I'm not saying we should have sex immediately but the kiss came at the right time." "Can we do it again?" "Weirdo" Iris said, pulling him in again.

"Do you maybe want to watch a movie?" "Yeah sure, sounds like a good idea. Which one?" "You choose, you're my guest." He opened Netflix and handed her the remote. She looked through it for a bit and settled on Charlie and the chocolate factory. "Out of all the movies on Netflix, you choose one you've probably seen a hundred times?" "Yes, so? It's a safe choice and even after a hundred times, it's still good." "Okay whatever you want." After a few minutes Lando carefully put his arm around her shoulder  and she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Where can I find your bathroom?" Iris asked. "If you go up the stairs, the second door on your left." "Okay."

As she was walking back to the stairs, she saw a door standing open. She pushed opened the door even further. Against the far back wall there was a lit up 4 being held up by a painting of a car. In the middle of the room there was a seat with a steering wheel and three computer screens in front of it. Against the left wall, there was a desk with another three computer screens on top. On the windowsill there were more racing helmets. Iris sat down in the seat of Lando's simulator to take a closer look at it. Lando came into the room and chuckled. Iris quickly turned her head towards him.

"I'm sorry, I was just wondering what all the buttons were." "It's okay, you wanna give it a try?" "What the simulator? No I don't know how to drive this thing." Lando smiled at her. "Well I can do a few laps while you watch so you can understand what the buttons do and then you can give it a go." Iris liked that idea, she could watch him in a concentrated mode and she could sort of drive a Formula 1 car.

Lando looked very serious while driving. So much that it distracted Iris from looking at what he was doing on the steering wheel. He just looked hot and cute at the same time because he was trying to do his best not to make a fool of himself by doing a terrible job.

Iris didn't do a very good job, she knew how to drive a track of course but she was scared of going full throttle. Lando kept shouting at her "C'mon go faster, how are you going go overtake them if you're going this slow! It doesn't matter if you crash, it's only a game, you won't die!" He put his head in his hands as she finished in 15th position. "You have a lot of practising to do. I'm sure you will get there eventually."

They both went to bed but Iris stayed in the guest room. She plugged her phone in the charger and put it down. She closed her eyes but couldn't fall asleep. She even tried putting on some calm music wich usually helped her. Still nothing. Eventually she descided to go to Lando's room. She opened the door slowly and he was lying in his bed with his phone in his hand. "I can't sleep, can I stay with you?" "Of course, come here." He said while lifting his blanket for her to get under it. He switched of the light and held her in his arms. He felt her relax but also warm up under his touch. Soon they both dozed off to sleep.

~~*~~
This chapter is a little longer and I think I will continue making them this length because I felt they were a little short. Don't forget to vote!