𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

┊✧*。 ✯┊💫⋆✧*。 ┊
COZEN | 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
-ˋˏ ༻🌙༺ ˎˊ-
❝ 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔡𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤? ❞

┊✧*。 ✯┊💫⋆✧*。 ┊COZEN | 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-ˋˏ ༻🌙༺ ˎˊ-❝ 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔡𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤? ❞

"What the hell are you doing Bloom?" Aisha grabbed Bloom's arm reproachfully, her tone lacing with disappointment while Bloom jumped alarmed, "Breaking Bellatrix out?"

"Dowling has been lying to me," Bloom responded, her tone progressively acquiring more conviction, "everyone here is lying. You guys don't know what i know."

"We do. Dane told us about Aster Dell." Terra corroborated, Bloom's poise easing at the fact that they were fully aware of it.

"So, you get it? You understand that-"

Terra swiftly shook her head in refusal, coming to her father's aid, "No, no Bloom. My dad would never do something like that." Lark rolled his eyes, relied against the wall as he witnessed the scenery, "Beatrix is a liar and a murderer."

Lark wasn't someone who took much care in women's affairs, but since Aeden was occupied and his sister was absent, likely still working out to get herself in shape, he'd taken the opportunity to follow her friends around, which Aisha had been skeptical about, whereas Terra hadn't had any issues with it, frankly being slightly familiarized with him when she'd been sparring with him earlier.

But this time he couldn't afford to pass up a good drama.

"You are his daughter. You are his little hlper, and you.." her glare swivelled to the cool blondie propped on the wall, who raised a brow in defiance at what was she going to say about him, "I don't even know what the hell are you doing here?"

"Oh, don't mind me too much," his lips curled into a mischievous sneer, his eyes glinting in a taunting twist, "I came here to see you pissed off, it's quite comical. Too bad I forgot about the popcorn." He was quick to append, the smirk stretching even further at Bloom's peeved look, "But perhaps it was better that I didn't bring them. You likely would have scorched them."

Aisha sent a look at Lark that said 'don't make it worse', and Lark only scoffed in boredom whilst muttering under his breath about her being a mood wrecker. "I am not Dowling's little helper. I've been spying on the woman for days for you." Aisha reacted with a huff against Bloom's hasty intake.