Chapter 20

We make our way to Riven's room, well his and Sky's dorm. As we enter there was a feeling in the air, I couldn't quite put it into words. It was like we needed to just-

"Dance it out?" Riven says taking the words right out of my mouth. I smiled at him nodding as he went to the speaker.

I remember when we first started watching Grey's Anatomy and every time a sad scene would come on after we finished the episode we would look at each other and just scream let's dance it out. It was therapeutic being able to just release all the negativity the worries.

I hear the lyrics start where do you go with your broken heart in tow.

I start waving my hands around as he points at me like how Meredith would at Cristina.

"And what do you do with the leftover of you?" I sing back to him. The chorus comes on as we start dancing like lunatics waving our arms around jumping up and down like we were at a rave.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't find me attractive" Riven sings to me I roll my eyes at the lyrics of the song laughing as Riven jumps up and down. This was the Riven I knew the one nobody else knew and to think I had just left him broke my heart. But we were good now and this was forever.

Towards the end of the song, we hear the door opening pretending as if we weren't doing anything. Sky enters with a weird look on his face and Riven and I just burst out laughing.

"What are you guys doing?" Sky says looking at us pointedly.

"Nothing, nothing," Riven says laughing turning the music off.

"Right that's my cue, Silv see you later," Riven says grabbing his jacket and leaving.

"I'm sorry," I say out of breathe.

"For what?" He says going to cup my face smiling down at me.

"I was jealous kind of you and Bloom," I say leaning up to give him a peck. He smiles into the kiss giving me another peck and another.

"One more," I say as he pecks me one more time.

"You don't need to apologize I mean I get where your coming from we have been spending a lot of time together Bloom and I." Oh god here comes the left shoe he's about to tell me he likes her and blah blah blah.

"Silva wants me to spy on her kinda I'm not sure, It just feels wrong and I don't want to keep secrets from you." He says smiling at me. I smile back nervously remembering the fact that I hadn't been honest with him about Beatrix and what I found out.

"It's fine and yeah you shouldn't spy on her that just weird and a bit invasive," I reply going to lay on his bed. He climbs up on top of me using his arms to lift himself up, hovering over me.

"Okay." He says going to give me a kiss. His lips. Gosh, they were like a drug and I was addicted.

"Did you smoke?" Sky says retreating, oh fuck.

"Hmm, maybe just a little with Riven but don't worry," I say smiling pulling him back down. He laughs lightly kissing me back.

"I gotta go do something but I'll see you later yeah?" I tell him as I get up. He looks at me weirdly.

"What do you have to do?" He asks me, getting up as well. Oh shit think of something quick.

"Uh I promised Bloom I'd help tutor her with the fire magic and all," I say hoping he bought it. He smiles nodding as I give him a quick kiss before leaving his room.

I walk outside Alfea making sure nobody was watching, looking around I start walking to Beatrix's chambers. I hide behind a bush seeing nobody in the front. I figured this was my time to go in. Right as I was about to I see Bloom exiting with some kind of book. As I'm thinking I hadn't realized that the guards had gotten back. Fuck.

I look around trying to spot Bloom, I see her walking back to Alfea and run to catch up with her.

"Bloom what the fuck." I say calling out for her. She turns around looking at me in an excuse me manner.

"What?" She says confused.

"So the whole we are in this together, friendship thing was just what a facade?" I ask crossing my arms.

"What are you even talking about?" She replies looking innocent.

"You went to go see Beatrix and what you didn't think to invite me? You were literally just talking shit about her with Sky, if anyone gets to see her to help her break out it's me so what the fuck Bloom." I reply gaining a couple of stares from other students as my voice got loud.

"Okay first of all I wasn't talking shit about her she killed someone Silvermist. And secondly, I didn't think you would want to come in and see her." She replies fucking bullshit.

"Right, totally makes sense seriously Bloom you don't get to make everyone fall at their knees for you okay I see who you really are. You want everyone to follow you're lead your the main character and we are all just minor characters. Next time you want help or answers don't come to me." I say flipping her off as I walked off. Fucking bullshit. I needed to find out a way to get into Beatrix's chambers and soon. I figured Bloom would be going back soon, so following Sky's lead, I decided I would spy on her just until she makes it back in.

I was fuming I just needed to run or something. I make my way to the garden damn it was quiet at night. I let out a breath as I start punching the bags again and again imagining Bloom the fucking burned ones every fucking person who deserted me or betrayed me. I hadn't realized I started crying until I felt teardrops falling down onto my bloody hands.

"Silvermist?" Silva says looking at me then my hands.

"Come on let's get you patched up." He says motioning me to follow him. We walk into the Specialist room walking down a hallway to his office.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asks staring at my beat-up hands.

"I mean I train my Specialists hard but this is another level." He says grabbing a first aid box.

"I'm fine," I reply clearly not fine.

"That's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard you say." He says laughing at my response. I crack a smile back.

"So..." He replies waiting for me to reply.

"I just didn't have it easy growing up, still don't know," I reply exhaling looking around the rooms of photos.

"Whos that?" I question looking at a photo of him a woman and a young little girl, maybe 1 or 2 years old.

"Um, my wife and child, or late wife and child. They passed a long time ago during a war." He replies smiling slightly.

"So you know a thing or two about suffering," I reply. I hadn't stopped staring at the photo tho specifically the little girl. She was wearing a blue dress with red rosed patterns. It reminded me of my baby blanket, the only thing left of my childhood or presumed childhood.

"Well If you ever need anything my office is wide open when you're ready to talk." He replies smiling at me slightly. I smile back nodding. I hadn't even noticed my hands had been bandaged up.

"Try not to keep injuring yourself." He says as he opens the door for me. I salute before walking back to Campus.

But for some reason, I couldn't get that photo out of my head. I shake the feeling off walking back to my dorm and falling asleep instantly, tomorrow was another day of intensive training.