Chapter Fifteen - He's Here

After the girls arrival back home at the mansion they both got in their pyjamas and started their rom-com movie marathon. Eventually they both had fallen asleep.

Maria has woken up in the middle of the night to get herself a glass of water. But first she had gone to check on the girls in their rooms but didn't find them. After 10 minutes of looking she remembered their late night movie marathons so she went to the cinema room to find them cosied up fast asleep. She admired both her girls and kissed their forehead tucking the blanket in properly as she did when they were children. How she missed those days, she thought. Not wanting to wake them up she went back to her room.

She couldn't sleep as she knew her family were also in the same country as her. So close yet so far, she thought. She felt sad at the thought and wanted to see them once again but she knew it wouldn't be wise.

Although the past years, Maria had been a top hacker and she had found information and looked at her family through the cameras worldwide. This helped her sleep at night knowing they were healthy and doing okay. She never gave up on them. They were still her children. She made sure to see them but in the shadows so her identity wouldn't be blown and Analia would be safe.

The Next Day, Analia had gone out to get some groceries. Whilst she was out, Maria was drinking her coffee when suddenly she got notifications on her laptop, showing someone was trying to track her and her daughter down.

However, knowing this she quickly went to work and won over them as they were both battling on either sides. The funny thing is she had no idea it was her bestfriend that she had grown up with that was battling with her. They both had learnt their hacking skills together however Maria was the better hacker from them. She was a top hacker.

One thing she couldn't get out of her mind was why they were looking for Analia? Yes they we're searching for The Seductress aswell but Analia separately. This confused her as no one knew about her so why were they searching for her?
She started to panic but mostly worry.

Catalina

Me and Analia had woken up with mama's everyday 'alarm song' like we do everytime when we sleep over. Just to clarify it's basically another type of an alarm clock to us but just more annoying and has movement FOR INSTANCE getting our covers blown of us and sometimes water chucked on that's only if we use bad language which I tend to do EVERYTIME so you can guess our bed is always drenched or in this case our cinema room sofa. Good luck for the maids to air dry that haha!

Mama made Analia go get some groceries seen as though she was the late one out of bed. It's basically a punishment or a race in mamas way to see who can get up faster and for the first time I won. I couldn't belive it as I was getting all yippy and hyper like a 3 year old. Analia is the early bird out of us but I think the movie marathon did one on her yesterday plus she couldn't stop overthinking about her family that she met yesterday.

I know she says it doesn't bother her but I know her pretty well, she's my partner, my superior, my bestfriend but mostly my sister and I know when she's lying about something. I can see the adoration she has for her siblings but she dosent tend to show her emotions. But seen as though it's very delicate to her I'll give her some time.

She's 5 months older than me but she treats me like her little sister. Shes always protecting me.
I can't be grateful enough for this family. They have taken so much care of me since I was a little girl and have given me so much love I doubt any family could give. They're my family and I'll always love and protect them.

Even though, when we first met at a young age, this family hardly had things to support them with but it never broke them. It only made them stronger. And they never once said no even though mama Maria hardly had income coming in those days.