Chapter 55

Luckily, you didn't get to see your mother within the week.

She came home by 12AM, went straight to bed just to leave at 7AM again.

Oikawa and you were able to enjoy the week, until Saturday arrived.

You woke up in Oikawa's arms and smiled to yourself, snuggling into his chest where the warmth came from.

It was cold outside, so waking up in someone's arms was a even better feeling.

You smiled softly at his sleeping state and brushed a few hair strands out of his face.

His grip around you suddenly became tighter and he pressed your body more against his.

"I love waking up and see you first thing in the morning." He said as he pulled you into a hug by pulling you on top of him.

You giggled at his action and put your arms around him.

"Yeah, I could get used to this." You smiled, putting your head in the crook of his neck.

"Breakfast is ready!" Oikawa's dad shouted from outside the room.

Both of you freshened up and went downstairs, where your mother was sitting already.

She didn't even look your way.

Rolling your eyes, you took a seat next to Oikawa who was sitting next to his father.

"This tension is bothersome." Tokuji said, looking at the three of you.

"I would rather not talk about why." Your mother glanced at Oikawa and you, and then looked at Oikawa's dad.

"You're the only one who is against this relationship, just so you know." You said.

"And I'm not wrong with being against it. You're practically dating your brother, aren't you ashamed?"

You let out a chuckle accidentally.

"You're being a hindrance for no reason. He isn't my brother."

"You will be sharing the same last name after we get married."

"We will also be sharing it without your marriage."

"What are you saying, (Y/N)?!" She clenched her fists on the table.

"I am saying that you are making a huge fuss for nothing and that I can now understand why dad cheated in first place." You stood up.

"You're always trying to take control over peoples' lifes." Your voice was calm, but everyone could hear the anger in it.

"Perhaps it's just a matter of time until Oikawa-san also leaves." You looked at her one last time before walking out of the kitchen.

Honestly, you didn't know if you went too far.

You most likely did, but that was just the truth, and the truth has to be spoken out.

If she kept on acting like that, Tokuji really would leave her.

Everything went well.

The only thing left was your mother, but you could also continue this relationship without her consent.

You sighed out and let your body fall onto your bed.

Maybe you shouldn't have gone that far?

Whatever.

It happened, and thinking about it now wouldn't change anything about it.

You spent the rest of the weekend in your room with Oikawa.