Prologue

Oralie screamed as she saw the men outside her door. She had given birth a few hours ago, no one knew Kenric.

They were talking, and Kenric was NOT happy she hid a baby.

But, he kept her secret, she said she will resign tomorrow, Kenric said he would have to resign in a couple of years apparently.

Oralie felt bad about her resigning without him.

She claimed she didn't know who the baby's father was.

Kenric heard the loud bangs outside the door.

He looked outside and saw them.

"Ora," he said, panic in his voice, "You need to leave the lost cities. I'll hold them off."

Oralie took off her circlet.

"Tell them, I resigned, to not come after me, and don't tell them about the baby, they'll imprison me and her, I don't want for her to grow up in Exile," Oralie requested.

"Pack up, Ora. You are going to need stuff to survive. Take your birth fund. Tunics and things to keep your baby warm," Kenric said. 

Oralie quickly changed into a simple tunic, grabbed blankets, fade fuel for the leap just in case, some fruit, more tunics, blankets, and a lot of youth in a bottle.

"Here," Kenric said, he gave her a crystal that leaped to the forbidden cities.

"What about you," Oralie asked.

"The lost cities doesn't need two lost Councillors."

"I'll miss you, Kenric. Don't forget about me." (Wished Keefe said the same thing in Unlocked but nooo)

"I won't."

Oralie ran upstairs and grabbed the baby.

She ran downstairs and gave Kenric a hug.

Kenric said, "Goodbye, Ora. I wish you and your baby the best of luck."

Oralie cradled the baby who started crying.

They heard the door break down.

Oralie wanted to slap herself for forgetting about the bad guys outside.

"Go," Kenric said in a stage-toned whisper.

The men were downstairs.

"GO," he yelled. He leaped back to his castle and Oralie held the crystal and kept some of her concentration around herself, and some on her baby. 

She landed in a forest, with her supplies and her baby.

It was nighttime with stars and a bright moon in the sky.

The baby started crying again.

"Shhh, you're okay, you're okay, sweetheart, shh, shh," she whispered to her child.

Rocking the baby lightly, she made a little bed out of blankets to put her baby in.

She also went in a little cave, and fell asleep after she checked her babies emotions, which were full of sleepiness and wonder of the world she just saw.

Oralie fell asleep knowing that they were going to be safe, for a while.

It didn't matter she just had her everything by her side.