22

“Cad atá á dhéanamh agat Rosie?” (what are you doing Rosie?)

Daniel exclaims stepping forward but my eyes follow attentively adhering closely on my grandfather who looks at me void of emotion like the daredevil he is with his gun nudging Alexei forehead; Alexei's angry green eyes looks at me like he is going to spank my ass raw for disobeying him yet there’s a proud glint dancing in his eyes which I dismiss focused back at my grandfather. Slowly his gun begins to retract looking dead at me. I couldn’t tell if he is angry or shocked due to the fact he gave no emotion away that his beloved granddaughter is pointing a gun at him. Never in a million years will I have imagined such an event to ever occur, but hard times calls for extreme measures and I won’t let him kill the man I love; so I am left dancing with my wild imaginations. I felt more than twenty pairs of eyes on me but mine stays on the one my heart beats for giving me the courage to act upon my decision.

Barely looking past a second at Daniel. “The needful so stay away from this Daniel.” I say watching my grandfather tilt his head to the side his eyes squints assessing my semi nude profile before looking at Alexei who now has a proud grin plastered on his face as if knowing my grandfather's judgemental eyes will be on him. Meanwhile Daniel was all flabbergasted watching me point a gun to the man who basically raised me up to my early teenage years. Like I’m shocked at my audacity; am I really pointing a gun my Russian mafia psycho boyfriend and baby daddy gave to me at my grandfather. I really must be crazy.

“What are you doing standing there like morons; get the gun away from her!” Our men made a move for me snapping out of the initial shock of the standoff between their boss and his granddaughter.

“One more step and your brains will be spilled on the floor. Don’t fuck with me.” I threatened making them shift uneasy looking between myself, Daniel and some at my grandfather who have a stoic look. Shaking my head dismissively glaring at our men to dare me and they will face my wrath. Step after step my bare feet pads the wooden floor moving towards my man sitting on his knees and I swear on my last sex Alexei has this smug daddy is so proud of you, I’m going to fuck you so hard later smirk. Immediately my pussy throbs making me walk funny which he notices widening his handsome grin.

Dropping in front of him. “Hey, are you okay?” Lightly tracing where he got shot wrapped up in a bandage which still bleeds. Instead this psycho just smirks, his eyes holding a captivating aura sending swarms of butterflies to go amiss in my belly and I want to remind him like you’re bleeding Alexei. Guess he’s not bothered with his peculiar green eyes solely trained on me as if no one else exist. Alexei always makes me feel like a school girl having a huge crush on the bad boy. “Does it hurt much?” Sucking my lower lips in assessing his injury not minding I have the Irish mafia behind me watching an episode of a lifetime.

He blurt out vocally. “You look hot like a badass rogue, I think I’m hard.” Huh? Blinking, not at all expecting that feeling a deep hue warm my cheeks which I believe is flaming red. Looking down. Of course he is. And this crazy man didn’t whisper that out trust me; he said it to spite Daniel who glared furiously at him behind me. Alexei beams warming my insides as I fight the urge not to embarrass myself more with his sweet gesture.

Standing up looking at my beloved grandfather with remorse clouding my feature. Taking his right hand in mine like I did when I was little, sighing. Purposely saying in english so Alexei won't go beserk. “You told me when the time comes I will have to make a choice, he is my choice.” Glancing at Alexei wearing a smug grin kissing the air at me. Don’t blush stupid. “I don’t mean to disrespect you but I want to have what you and grandma had, the love and affection, everything you both shared together; I found it in him, with him grandfather and I won’t let you take him away from me." Letting the gun fall off my hand as a sign to surrender stepping closer to Alexei.