Into the Night

The next night

Student council room

(Y/N) POV

Lady Satsuki had called the Elite Five and Iori to the council room. It was the night before the big day.

Once we arrived, we were served one cup of sake, as we lined up in front of Lady Satsuki, besides each other.

Satsuki: Now that the preparations for my mother's visit are complete, I'd like to thank you for all of your hard work

E5, Iori: Milady!

Satsuki: To the success of the Cultural and Sports Grand Festival!

We all drank the sake at the same time. We finished and raised our cups.

 We finished and raised our cups

The next morning

The day of the festival was finally here. Everything was already set up. There was a big platform for Ragyo to make her entrance, and a crucifix, made solely to trap her.

We were all in our positions. Gamagoori, Inumuta and Sanageyama were standing on one side of the platform, me and Nonon were on the opposite side to them.

Lady Satsuki was standing at the front of the platform. Before she began her speech, she looked back at the five of us and gave us one last nod. We nodded back, as she stepped forward to deliver her speech to the students and parents, who were filling the stadium's grandstands.

Satsuki: Attention, Honnouji Academy! We have conquered every school in the country, all who opposed our Goku Uniforms have been eliminated. So today, we celebrate! Eat and drink your fill. Praise the Kiryuin name. Let Honnouji Academy's Cultural and Sports Grand Festival begin!

The academy's band started playing a tune, as the one star students began marching to it, while holding flags with the Honnouji Academy emblem.

The people present there started eating, as Lady Satsuki began speaking again.

Satsuki: And now, the moment you've all been waiting for. Welcome the founder of Honnouji Academy...
Ragyo Kiryuin!

A rainbow light started shining throughout all of the stadium.