Asmo- A Hike

Character Idea: liquid_beepers223

Plot Idea: MysticLucy

Author: MeanderedThoughts (Just Me Lol, check out my co-writers though. (Liquid and Mystic)

As you went up further on the mountain, you could hear Asmo making yet another complaint, which earned several groans from the other brothers. You could understand why he was whining so much, it was a hike after all, but couldn't he be just a little quieter? You were getting a headache.

"Asmo, stop whinin' or I'll throw a big chunk of this mountain at ya!" Mammon said irritably, his brows furrowed. "Don't do that! It would ruin my perfect skin!" Asmo exclaimed. "Mammon, be reasonable. I can't stand Asmo's complaining either, but I wouldn't resort to such violence as that because of it." Satan said.

Mammon mumbled something and shook his head. Belphie started to fall asleep. It was amazing that he'd been up until now. Beel took notice and grabbed him quickly before he could fall. Levi started to complain too. "I could be inside my room, playing video games and watching anime! Why do I have to do this!?" He let out a sigh of defeat.

It was a surprise Lucifer hadn't killed anyone yet. You kept quiet, certain that you would also be threatened if you said a word against this entire thing. Asmo was climbing next to you, and had been almost silent ever since Mammon's comment. He seemed to be very frightened of having a rock lobbed at his face.

Almost everyone was quiet at this point. Lucifer hadn't said a word, and it was pretty scary. There had been several times in the past where this had signaled a dangerous outburst. Still, you moved on, hoping nobody would do anything to induce this. It would only take so much.

One of the rocks crumbled beneath Asmo's hand, and he almost falls, letting out a shriek. You grab onto his hand just in time and he lets out a deep breath. "Thank you, (Y/N)!~" He said gratefully, his voice drenched in sincerity. You were glad your reflexes were so quick. You loved Asmo, and you couldn't bear the thought of losing him.

You remember that he's a demon, and that he probably could have flew back up, but you felt that maybe the shock of the moment would have been too great, and he would have forgotten to fly, falling down, down, down...

He was shaking slightly as he continued to climb next to you, but he could still climb surprisingly well. You never thought he was the type of person to be able to climb, but here he was, climbing alongside you. Oh, Diavolo's ideas..

He eventually reaches the top with the others, but it still takes you a moment to get to the top. You try to grab the top of the mountain with your fingers, but you're finding it difficult to latch on. Suddenly, you feel a soft hand under your own, and then another, both of them gently grasping onto yours.

You find it a lot easier to get up now, and see Asmo. "Thanks." You say. "It's just me repaying you for your help!" He says, beaming. You all sit down and take out the lunches you brought. Then Levi speaks. "Why did Diavolo want us to do this anyway?" He takes a bite of his sushi, one eyebrow raised.

Lucifer speaks up for once today. "He wanted us to experience what it was like doing some sort of human activity, and he chose hiking." Lucifer looked at you. "(Y/N), have you ever hiked before, in the human world?" You have to think for a moment. You've been in the Devildom for so long.

"No, I'm afraid I haven't." Asmo grins at you. "Well, there's a first time for everything, isn't there?" He asks joyfully. "I would suppose so." You all eat for a minute, some of you staring down at the Devildom below, others trying not to remember how far they've gone. Suddenly, Levi makes a remark.

"Hey, you think we've gone up far enough to crawl out of hell yet?" He asks, already smirking at his little joke. Several of the brothers burst into laughter, mostly Belphie, Mammon, and Levi himself. "Ah, no, but we definitely could if we tried." You say.

Man, the crackhead energy you got from some of these people was amazing, and it made everything so much better. Asmo wouldn't exactly be considered a meme lord, but the tea he spilled was piping hot and had a strong flavor. And that's the tea.

He wouldn't often talk to you about gossipy things in front of his brothers, though. He knew at this point they were tired of hearing him drone on about Jacob Charliss' makeup. You'd always be there to listen to him, however, unlike most people.

You and Asmo were kind of far away from the others, so you could easily have a quiet, secret conversation. "Hey, (Y/N), Feel my shirt. Know what material it's made of?" You feel his shirt. It feels so soft. You still can't quite remember what it's called, though, so you shake your head.

"Boyfriend material." He says. That was smooth. He sees your eyes widen and giggles. "Was it that corny? Tell me the truth!" He says. "That was..That was something." You say, trying to hold in your own laughter. You both end up laughing extremely hard, you both even end up wheezing, and the brothers seriously wonder if they should take you two to a mental hospital.

You wouldn't care if you ended up going to one though, as long as you could be there with Asmodeus.