Chapter 24

*fear has a small shadow, but he himself is small*

*Leah's Pov*

We decided to drive to Triskelion, bringing Sitwell with us for more answers. I was in the back seat with him, while Sam drives, Steve next to him at the front. To be honest, Sitwell smelled so bad, I think from all his sweating by being nervous and scared. Like, jeez, get a grip!

"H.Y.D.R.A doesn't like leaks," Sitwell said, being a big coward. Why join if you can't handle it.....its different with me I didn't have a choice I was 4.
"Insights launching in sixteen hours, we are cutting a little bit close here," I informed the boys.

"I know. We will use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly," Steve commented.
"What?! Are you crazy?! That's a terrible, terrible idea." Mate, Sitwell is really annoying.

As everything was silent for atleast 10 seconds, The winter soldier lands on the car roof, pulls Sitwell out through the window and throws him into the oncoming trafic; killing him. Well.....that's was traumatising.

He then starts shooting towards us, me looking at Steve not knowing what to do. He pulls the break handle, making the winter solider drop down onto the street. I looked back to see if he had been knocked out; however, everything happened so quickly.

Another car smashes into our car and we tip over, the car getting pushed forward. I have tell you now, I had a awful headache!

The Winter Soldier jumps back onto our car, smashing through the windscreen and ripping the steering wheel.

"Shit!" Sam shouted worried. I grab my gun and start shooting at him, but the winter soldier jumps onto the vehicle behind us as our car is being pulled off the road and Steve holds onto the car door while I'm slightly dizzy.

"Hang on!" Steve shouts to us. He breaks open the door, grabbing and holding onto me and Sam, and we jump out: sliding on the car door through the streets!

I shook my head, making my eye sight go back to normal after squinting them and The winter Soldier starts to shoot at us, more H.Y.D.R.A agents joining him.

We all decide to split up, going in different directions to put them off. I'm running and the assassin starts shooting at me, I turn around and use my powers to hit him, but I got distracted by running and doing bullets that the only thing I done was break his goggle eye mask. He throws them off.

* * *

*Third person Pov*

"Она у меня. Найди его." (She's mine, I'll take care of her. Find him.)

The winter soldier goes in pursuit of Leah as the Hydra agents go after Steve and Sam who both manage to fend them off as they shoot at the two. Steve looks around, looking for Leah, when he notices that The Winter soldier is going after her.

The Soldier hears Leah's voice behind a car where she is hiding snd rolls a grenade towards it... it explodes.

Word Count: 510
Kiwi ~🥝