Purebred Killer - Niragi X Male! Reader X Chishiya (4/4)

Summary: Niragi has a bit of an unhealthy obsession with Y/N. He does his best to hide that he's unstable by eliminating his competition in private.

*Chishiya's POV*

"-shiya. Chishiya!" I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. "Y/N, what time is it?" "2:15 AM. I think."

"Why are you up anyways hm?" Y/N rubbed his eyes, "The noise got to be too much." "Understandable." "Can I sleep with you?"

I hesitated for a moment, "Sure, just don't tell anyone.  It would be bad for everyone involved." Y/N nodded and crawled under the blanket next to me. I turned to face Y/N.

"Cold?" I asked him. "A little bit." I wrapped my arms around Y/N and pulled him into my chest. "Better?" He just nodded.

*Time skip*

I was suddenly awoken by a loud knock at my door. I looked over at my temporary roommate Y/N, who was still asleep.

"I'll be right there." I got up carefully so that I didn't wake Y/N up, once I was up I walked over and opened the door only to be met by Kuina, Arisu, and Usagi.

"Chishiya! Thank god you're okay!" I gave Kuina a weird look. "Of course I am, Kuina. Why wouldn't I be?"

All three pulled out letters, Arisu explained, "We each got a letter slipped under our doors from Niragi."

Kuina took over, "If we don't give him Y/N he'll kill every one at the Beach." Then Usagi. "What should we do? I don't want to give him Y/N, but I don't want all those people to die." I quickly hushed all of them.

"Keep it down. Y/N had a rough night and he's still asleep. Just get inside." All three walked in and sat around the small coffee table near the window. "Okay, so Niragi sent you all the same letter asking for you to return Y/N?"

They all nodded. "What about Ann? Did she get one of the letters as well?" Kuina shook her head no. "No she didn't." I sighed, "Well then Kuina, where is she?"

"She's on her way now. She's coming from downstairs." I groaned as I stretched, "I guess we're all having breakfast here then?" "You guessed right." Kuina said with a smile.

"What's going on?" We all turned to see Y/N sitting up in bed. "Chishiya, I got scared when I woke up and you weren't there next to me."

I blushed as Kuina, Arisu, and Usagi stared at me with wide eyes. "Chishiya you slept with Y/N?!" Kuina glared at me.

"I didn't do anything to him. We just slept next to each other. Right Y/N?" Y/N nodded his head rapidly. "Yeah! He didn't do anything to me."

Kuina walked over to Y/N and hugged him. "He better not have or else I might have to just give Chishiya to Niragi." Y/N suddenly hopped out of bed and ran over to me.

"No! Leave Chishiya alone!" Kuina laughed, "I'm only kidding Y/N. We would never give Niragi anybody in this group." I hugged Y/N. "None of us are going anywhere. Don't worry.

We know that Niragi is looked for you and we're keeping tabs on him. I won't let him hurt you. You're safe now."

"Okay, I trust you guys." Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door. "It must be Ann!" Y/N smiled. "I'll get it!"

I watched as Y/N ran to the door only to be met by Ann holding Niragi in one arm and a scalpel knife in the other. Y/N ran back into my arms and hugged me. "Ann, why the hell is he here?!"

Ann sighed, "He tried to attack me, so I just beat him a little and brought him with me. I called for Hatter so he should be here soon enough to take care of this issue once and for all." "Let go of Y/N you dirty fucking asshole!" Niragi snarled at me.

Y/N turned to face Niragi and yelled at him, "I hate you Niragi! I hate you and I already like someone else!"

Niragi went silent. "Who? Who's this dumb motherfucker?!" Y/N turned to face me again and blushed, "I like Chishiya. I've always kind of liked Chishiya."

I didn't know what to say. So I did the only thing I could think of. I pulled him closer to me and kissed him in front of everyone. Niragi started screaming his usual insults toward me and Y/N.

"You fucking idiot! You stole him from me! I'll fucking blow your brains out Chishiya!" Without any warning Hatter stormed into the room, of course accompanied by Aguni.

We all watched as they dragged Niragi away kicking and screaming. I turned back to look at Y/N.

"God damn it I love you Y/N." Y/N smiled. "I love you too Chishiya." We kissed once again. Ann soon interrupted. "If you two are done making out we should get ready for the games soon." We both pulled away from each other, a small blush across both our faces.

"Sorry Ann." Y/N giggled.

End~