68 - Broken

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL/DRUGS

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE SMOKING/ALCOHOL/DRUGS

Ace and I sat in the living room awaiting news about Ramsay. Well I sat, he paced. I still couldn't fathom why he wasn't here and why he had missed the birth of his child. It was very unlike him. I'm not sure whether I still liked the man or whether I'd chop his dick off and make him eat it when I saw him.

Seeing KC the way she was, it was beautiful. The baby was absolutely perfect. I got a little emotional and upon having Mara in my arms, it made me realise how right Ace was. I should never put myself in danger because one day I'll be able to hold my own little one and I want to be there for as long as possible. To give it what I never had. To give the moon and the stars if I could.

My hand rested under my belly absentmindedly as I watched Ace pace across the room. He was growing impatient, concerned. His dark hair was brushed but still somehow unruly as if it matched his wild thoughts. Ramsay had not answered any of our calls. I wondered where the little shit was. We got the word out for him to be found and it was only a matter of time.

I sighed deeply and rubbed my lower back. Everything seemed to hurt all the time. "Are you all right?" Ace asked as he looked at me, halting his pacing. He was so concerned and I didn't want to worry him any further. I nodded my head. "I'm just tired." I yawned. He tilted his head at me and I again drank in how fucking hot he looked. "Why don't you want to fuck me anymore? Is it because I'm unattractive now?" I blurted out. I saw the edges of his lips twitch and he bent down onto one knee in front of me. He held onto my hand and interlaced our fingers. "You'll never stop being attractive to me Alessia...it's just, I don't want to hurt you or the baby." He replied whilst looking into my eyes.

I lifted my other hand and stroked the stubble that lined his jaw, somehow hoping my touch would soothe his worry. "I'm sorry. I didn't realise." Fuck, I'm a bitch. I never thought about what he would be feeling. "But never say never." He smirked and lifted my hand to his lips. He planted a kiss on the back of it and stood up once more. Did he say never say never? I smiled to myself.

"Boss." Andre said breathlessly as he entered the room. I saw the beads of sweat that covered his forehead and the messy state of his untucked shirt. Ace stopped pacing and glared at the man, almost menacingly. "What is it?" He snapped, not bothering to hide his agitation. "It's Ramsay." Andre spoke once more.

"Well spit it out!" I yelled in frustration which startled Andre. He looked at me briefly before he looked back at Ace once more. "There was an accident...Ramsay...he's dead." Andre spoke, his gaze lowering to the ground.

"What!?" I gasped. What the fuck? No fucking way. My heart stopped momentarily and I stood up from the sofa slowly. "What the fuck!? How!? When!?" I yelled at Andre as if it were his fault he was dead. He looked at me while backing away slightly. "He..uh..his car collided with another. He died instantly. It happened last night." He stuttered.