Taken

Stiles and Hope cuddled next to each other, looking at the fire burning in the hearth of their new loft.  Stiles kissed Hope's forehead,"So have we finally settled on the name?" Stiles asked smiling.

Hope smiled turning to her boyfriend and giving him a kiss on the lips,"Yeah, I really like it."

The tender moment was interrupted by their phones ringing, Hope rolled her eyes and looked down at her phone.

"Another monster," Stiles said looking down at his own phone.

"Yep.  I just want some alone time for once," Hope sighed annoyed,"Their lucky I'm filled with love hormones or I would just ignore them."

Stiles drove them both over to the house where everyone else had already gathered.

"So what's the problem this time?" Hope asked walking into the house.

"A gorgon," Freya said.

"Like one of those snake haired ladies, that turns people to statues?" Stiles asked, thinking back to the Anuk-Ite.

"Yes, and we found out that this one doesn't effect women," Freya told them.

"How'd you find that out?" Hope asked confused.

Freya didn't say a word only led them to the garage where there were statues of Alaric, Kol, and Marcel.

Hope covered her mouth with her hand choking back a sob.

Stiles wrapped a comforting arm around her,"Are they . . . "

"No, I can turn them back but it's going to take a while," Freya reassured them.

Stiles let out a breath in relief, and they formulated a plan.

Time Skip

Stiles, Lizzie, and Josie gathered in the woods.  Hope stayed home because of her delicate condition.  Stiles came because Freya assured Stiles that he was immune to it's gaze after he told them about how he saw the Anuk-Ite without turning to stone.

The gorgon came into view and it looked more snake then human scales covered every inch of her, she had a snakes tale, and she of course had snakes for hair.

When she saw Stiles she hissed, and her eyes glowed green, but nothing happened.

"Hey, Medusa," Stiles taunted,"How about you calm down and we can settle this like women."

After he said that, he got weird looks from the Saltzman twins,"There are more of you guys," Stiles explained.

The gorgon hissed lunging at Stiles but he dodged, he rubbed his hands together gathering energy for a zap.

The Saltzman twins started chanting with the magic they siphoned from Stiles a few minutes previously.

Then Stiles felt something change, the dark clouds rolled in, lightning flashing across the sky.  Stiles eyes burned blue.  He roared and moved his hands in a sweeping motion and a giant blast of lightning descended from the sky, hitting the gorgon vaporizing her completely.