𝟏𝟐

The door bursted open, revealing a panting Haruto who was more than relieved seeing his best friend, however his smile disappeared when he saw the older boy

The door bursted open, revealing a panting Haruto who was more than relieved seeing his best friend, however his smile disappeared when he saw the older boy. Not only was Jungwon too close to her,but he was also talking to her which explains  enough for Haruto to fight the shorter one.

The japanese boy immediately ran to Y/N like she was his first priority and lightly pushed her behind him, confusing her and Jungwon.

„What are you doing?" Jungwon asked unbothered while Haruto's anger rose. How can he be so unbothered? The japanese boy hated Jungwon's attitude.

„Let's just go Haru" Y/N dragged him with her, leaving the dimple boy alone who watched them disappear as he sighed and clenched his fist tightly. It was such a good timing, but Haruto came and took her away.

„Well will see Watanabe Haruto"

                        {time skip}

Lunch ended, it was time for the students to go back to their classrooms, but Jungwon and his class had free time, meaning the could walk around the school or do whatever they want. Of course some things were not allowed, but they couldn't care less about that. Rules were made to break.

The group of friends wandered through the hallway out of boredom. Loud? They didn't care at all, after all Jungwon's family own the school and he could do anything he wants.

After going for awhile, the leader suddenly stopped and directly looked at the classroom, confusing bis best friends. The classroom door was open and the students were busy with their tasks. No one seemed to notice expect for Y/N whose eyes widened, directly meeting his eyes as he softly smiled at her. The girl quickly looked away, lightly blushing as Haruto noticed the girl's weird behavior.

„You okay? Do you need water?" He asked, kinda worrying about his best friend. After all, he didn't know what happened between her and Jungwon.

„No,no it's fine but thank you" Y/N flashed him a smile as he nodded and both focused on their tasks again. But the young boy wasn't satisfied.

A loud bang was heard, surprising and scaring the students as gasps were heard.

„Who did this?! Come out!" The teacher angrily yelled, however no respond. He got angrier and decided to take a look himself. And when he walked out, the teacher was full with flour which was thrown at him. Laughters were heard from the hallways and footsteps, meaning they ran away.

„Ugh, class dismissed!" He was more than pissed and the class enjoyed it as they immediately ran out of the classroom.

„I expected everything but this" Haruto whispered so that the teacher wouldn't hear it.

„Same" Y/N responded.

                           {time skip}

Y/N and her older brother arrived back at home, however Taehyun didn't stay for long and went out with friends, meaning that she would be alone.

The young girl enjoyed being alone, she could play loud music and dance like around like a crazy person and no one would see it. She changed into comfortable clothes and blasted music while making food for herself. A little later, one of her favorite songs played which gave her a good mood.

„Oh, Dynamite!" Y/N happily did her little dance as she laughed. The song gave her serotonin, every time she listened to it.

Little did she know she was being watched dole outside, but not from a stalker.

„Light it up dyna-" Suddenly the doorbell rang as she jumped in surprised. After stopping the music, Y/ N made her way to the door and looked between the door gap only to see someone unexpected.

„Y/N, I know you are there" Jungwon said, scaring the poor girl as she ran upstairs, leaving him all alone. She couldn't face him and didn't want to face him. Why was he there anyways? He could do anything, especially robbing her even though he was already rich and also her feelings played a big role.
Y/N was lost and she hated it, she couldn't and didn't want to wait.

„Do I like him or not? Ugh,why should I like someone with a bad behavior" She shook her head rapidly, letting herself drown in her soft bed and still leaving Jungwon alone. The dimple boy was still waiting for her, hoping that she would open the door. He wanted to genuinely apologize, but looked like it didn't work.

„I have an idea!" He cheekily grinned, flashing his cute dimples. He knew that Y/N was in her room, the footsteps were heavy and heard from outside. Luckily there was a tree besides her room. Lucky for Jungwon, not so lucky for Y/N. Without thinking twice, he climbed the tree which wasn't that tall but still not safe. He was the young girl laying on her bed, not moving which kinda worried him.

„Why do I care anyways" Jungwon rolled his eyes before he softly knocked on the window and it scared the hell out of Y/N. She looked like she saw a ghost which made Jungwon chuckle. The young girl immediately opened the window and pulled Jungwon into her room.

„Are you crazy?!"

„I am crazy over you"