004

You hardly even knew Eren but something about him. You felt connected on a different level. Those teal eyes and bright promising smiles will never be seen again except a distant memory in your mind.

You keep moving with Armin and Conny, except when you finally get up onto the wall from far below you see that same ash haired boy running on the ground. "What the hell is Jean doing on the ground, Conny?" Armin is still pretty quiet after seeing his whole squad eaten alive. "Shit his ODM gear is malfunctioning." Conny finally says. You can't do anything to help Jean because your gas tank is almost fully empty. Jean looks so scared, you begin to feel guilty that you can't do anything to help him.

Soon enough thank god Jean finds a fallen soldier's ODM gear piece and is working again. You are sure that soldiers are at peace knowing they saved a life ever after they moved onto the next life. I hope the next life is better than this shitty one, I pray to whatever god that I'll see all of the people who knew me in this life in the next.

You meet up with Mikasa and Jean again, Armin is finally speaking normally again and he gets the courage to tell Mikasa about Eren. This side of Mikasa after her grand lecture was different; she was blinded by grief and rage as she did it on gas in her ODM gear. Finally, after a while trying to get to headquarters. You all stop to see a titan that's so tall who Mikasa claims saved her. "That titan is for sure an abnormal" Conny says shivering "Come on we need to get out of here before it quits eating the other titans and gets hungry for us." That's right Titans. Nuts but Armin comes up with an amazing idea to use him to clear the headquarters.

We all start moving quickly because I'm about to run out of gas for my ODM gear. Shit, you feel yourself begin to fall, you did just run out of gas for your gear. Is this how you die losing gas versus dying a fighter. Lucky for you that handsome ash haired boy came to your recuse.

"You okay sweetheart?" He has a cheeky smirk.

"Just dandy."

That could've been Eren if he was still with us. Why are you thinking about Eren at times like this? "Uh, Jean" He looks down at you while he's jumping from houses holding you. "Thank you for saving me, Jean." You kiss him on the cheek as you are approaching the building, he covers your head and jumps in the window.

The sight you see of people hiding and crying. Jean begins screaming about how we are risking our lives for them. But that long lecture got cut off by titans closing in on us Mikasa, Armin, and Conny finally have arrived.

That same abnormal is here again he's killing the titans, quickly you all get downstairs to discuss Armin's plan on how we are getting out of this mess.

Finally, we made it downstairs and we can get to our supplies, hearing Sasha crying about how she messed up. We all gear up again to get ready to get the hell out of there. You overhear Marco telling Jean about how he saved them all. Marco was one of the kindest people you know. He was right. Jean saved not only me he saved so many others today.

Then off again with a full tank of gas but you get stopped "Y/n we need to capture this titan he's valuable." Armin yells "Seriously Armin your ideas are nuts'' Connie says. Armin isn't wrong; he is probably quite valuable; he kills titans, not humans. The strange thing is why would the titans be eating another titan. After a mini-debate of if we should protect and capture this titan or should we leave it. We all decided we should protect it since it could be useful in the future. You start taking down titans to get closer to the target to somehow protect it but as soon as every titan comes down to the ground all you see is titan steam. Did it die? What is going on? But that dark-haired, loud-mouthed boy's body emerged from that huge beast.

At this moment you are in total shock though Eren died? What happened and he's a titan? Mikasa zooms down to hold Eren up and pull him out of the burning corpse. You start crying silently but those salty tears just roll down your face

You see Armin fly in total shock seeing that his dead friend is now coming out of titan. Mikasa quickly brings him up to safety, Armin picks up his arm in disbelief. Suddenly you begin to get dizzy from the shock of what's going on, he's alive but what is he?

Who are you, Eren Yeager?

You quickly hold onto Jean because at this moment you felt like you were going to fall over because of how drained you were. We all lifted Eren into a lift to get to the other side of the wall. Jean, Annie, Reiner, Bertolt, and you were escorted out. They told us to keep our mouths shut if they wanted to keep our lives. Damn MPs thinking they run the world.

We all are sitting in silence trying to put together in our little heads what the hell we just saw. In total silence, Connie walks over to ask you all a question. You heard talking but the thoughts swirling in your head you didn't even listen.

The boom.

The lighting, titan lighting. The steam from the titan is now coming from inside the walls. The panic sets in Reiner, Annie, and Bertolt are off to see what's going on and decide to follow while flying through the air on your ODM gear you realize that's where Mikasa, Eren, and Armin is, you move quicker in fear something happened to them. Once you all finally get there you see Commander Pyxis protecting Eren and the others.

Eren takes your three friends up the wall to talk about some sort of plan that Armin has to protect Eren. At this moment you are truly confused about what to think the boy suddenly started falling for was dead but now you find out that he's alive but something you swore you'd defeat.

In your heart, you knew where Erens loyalties lie, since the day you meant him he rambled on about killing titans. You wish your dad was here to figure this out, he always knew what to do.

The plan was announced we were retaking Trost, the sobs and cries were annoying but you understood why they were crying about this seeing their friends eaten alive is pretty traumatizing.

"More people are going to die" if we don't fix this now you think this is my job and I am going to do it. Truly you were by definition you were your father's daughter the job came first.

Our job was to protect Eren no matter what. You knew people were going to die, you didn't want to think about it but the thought lingered that you were going to die hoping that this boy didn't mess up.

Before you knew it things were moving so fast Eren in titan form was almost to the wall but so many titans were all over and there was nothing you could do about it. Finally, the person whose person who protected you for all of these shows up to save us all.

Dad is here now.