Chapter 32

Walking around the capital with Prince Liu Bao cause all the people in the capital look at them in a different perspectives.

"Bao Bao do you like all the attention from people?" Li Wei Wei wonder if he likes to be popular.

"Of course! I am a prince and I must protect the nobility of royal family. Do you not like it?" Prince Liu Bao excitedly said.

"I don't like it when someone pay attention on us just because of our background or status. I just want to live my life normally." She prefer to stay away from all the political issues. But Feng Xujin's title make it impossible.

Li Wei Wei wish they could live in their own house with no one else. Just the two of them enjoying their life. Without any maids or servants.

She could imagine Feng Xujin's appearance in the modern world and he would fit any clothes like a model because of his perfect proportions.

"Hmm.. Even though I don't understand why you don't like it but I will accept your opinion." Liu Bao smile adorably flashing his white teeth.

"You are adorable you know that?" She didn't he would be this innocent.

"What are we going to do now? We can't just walk around cause I'm tired." Li Wei Wei added.

"Will you come to the palace? I will show you the palace's surrounding."

"Okay! I also would love to know more about the palace. Let's go then!" She dragged him to one of the paid carriage.

-----

"Wow I didn't know the palace have this kind of flowers garden. This is so beautiful!" She exclaimed.

The smell of the flowers can refresh a person's mind. However, in this era, people are not able to build a garden in their own home, because of the lack of space. It is only possible for a very well-off people.

The royal's garden contains different types of plants. For instance, it has different flowers such as roses, sunflowers, Lilies, daisies. The colors of the flowers make a garden look beautiful.

"This is one of my favourite place because my brothers and father is too busy..." Liu Bao said hesitantly while unconsciously scratching his back head.

She look at him in a sorry expression. Even though they are the same age but she feel like Liu Bao is more like a child who needs more attention from his own family.

"Don't worry! Starting from today on, I will be there for you whenever you want!" Li Wei Wei while patting his back.

"Really?!" His eyes shine with happiness.

And she nodded eagerly to show her sincerity.

"Now let's went to my small palace! I have so many things to show you!" This time he is the one who dragged her.

"Wait... Is it proper for a married woman like me to enter a prince's private palace?" She is afraid she will disgrace Feng Xujin's honour.

"No worries. There is a lot of servants and I believe General won't be mad." Liu Bad try to convince her.

"Hmm I'm not really sure of that..." Li Wei Wei trailed off her words.

Suddenly another voice booming in the garden.

"What is an intruder doing here?!" It was actually the first prince, Liu He.

Liu Bao and Li Wei Wei's head snapped to his direction. They are quite shocked by his sudden attending.

"This lady greet Your Highness First Prince Liu He." Li Wei Wei quickly regained her conscious.

"Benwang asked Third Prince once again. Why there is an intruder in the royal garden?"

Liu Bao's face turned ashen white. He thought all his brother were out of the palace so he bring his friend to the palace.

"I apologize for interrupting but what do you mean by that?" Li Wei Wei were surprised by First Prince sudden change of personality.

The first time they meet at the concubine ceremony he seems kind and generous. Why did he change?

"This is a royal garden. And only royals can get inside. An intruder need to be kill in an instant."

"First Brother what are you talking about? Li Wei Wei is my friend! And you know it." Liu Bao instantly stand in front of Liu He in a defence manner.

"Liu Bao you want to disobey the emperor's rule? You dare?" He smirk like a villain. How did he change in just short of time?

"Guards seize her!" The guards try to went near Li Wei Wei but Liu Bao push them.

"I am a prince too so you need to listen to my command!" Li Wei Wei were too flabbergasted to react.

'What did I get myself into?' She thought.

"Take the Third Prince Liu Bao and lock him in his chamber." The royal guards move towards Liu Bao and hold him tightly.

"No. What are you doing! Let me go! Li Wei Wei run!" Liu Bao scream loudly but everyone ignore him.

She couldn't do anything and the guards hold her and then dragged her away from Liu Bao.

"Bao Bao tell Feng Xujin and I will be okay!" Li Wei Wei try to comfort him. She knows he feel so guilty for what happened but it is not his fault. His intention were pure.