shikoku

This is gold, *Viewers discretion advised*

Draco Malfoy.

"Has she been under a large amount of stress lately?"

The local doctor leant over her in the bed, whilst I stood behind him. I could trust the doctor, he was the only wizard Doctor on the Island and had been in touch with my parents my whole life.

She was carried back up to bed by me after I told Katsumi to go.

I sigh and move around to sit by her and hold her hand, "Umm yeah, she has. What happened?" I worryingly brush her hair back as she slept the rest of the day, now late at night, "I thought she was getting better?"

The Doctor pulled open his bag and put a potion on the side table, "So you know about the infection in her brain Mr Malfoy?" He says whilst getting his wand out and summons a cup.

"Yeah, yeah I'm a trained first level healer. She should be fine, it's not spreading is it?" I sit up in worry.

The Doctor rolls his eyes, "This is probably why you're a first-level healer, she is already a bitten werewolf and suffering from anxiety. She may have just started to have a panic attack and collapsed. I don't know if it's spreading yet. When she wakes we'll weigh her. Do you know what her weight is and has it dropped dramatically?" He started to write things down on a notepad.

Oh fuck, no I don't know. Well, she's not heavy.

"Uhh I don't know but she's pretty light and she lost a lot of weight about a month and a bit ago, she's still recovering. Why?" I look at her, small cheeks, sadder eyes. She always made me worry.

The Doctor nods and leans down to tilt her head up so he pours the liquid in her mouth, "Stress reliever. I'm asking because I'm seeing symptoms of a tumour in the pituitary gland. Weakness, coldness, significant weight loss and headaches on one specific area of the head,"

I stand up as he sits down and runs diagnostics over her. I could feel my heart beating so fast. Sienna, I can't lose you, you're not leaving me.

"Is-is that something you can heal? Is she going to be okay?" I stammer and pace back and forth.

He stands up, walking towards me and places a hand on my shoulder, "I'll come back every other day to see her progress. Don't worry she's going to be just fine." Then hands me a potion of living draught, "For your anxiety, just relax Draco,"

I nod sternly and take the potion then sit back down beside her, pulling the duvet up to her shoulders. The last thing she saw was me hugging Katsumi, I just know she's going to think something of it.

Walking the Doctor back out the door, he left me some tips and potions to help her.

I sat with her for the next hour, kissing her left temple and playing with her short smooth brunette hair. She kept stirring in her sleeping and looking distressed then I would hold her closer, trying to calm her.

After another 40 minutes of her sleeping in my arms, I didn't leave her this time. She nuzzles her head up my chest more and moved her arm up to hold my jaw.

I snap my down, she was looking up at me with small, weak eyes. She took a deep breath then looked sadly at me, removing her hand.

"Sienna, Sienna are you okay? How are you feeling?" I asked as she sat up and leant against the headboard. She rubbed her hand over her stomach, "Are you hungry?" I sat up and stared at her but she didn't look at me.

I turn to face her, putting my hand on her leg, "What's wrong? Look at me," I start to panic.

She snapped her head to me, with sadness in her eyes, "What happened?" She said with barely any emotion, just tired eyes.